Chapter 2 ✔️

"Huh?..." was all I could say as my mind went blank.

He laughs at my confusion. "W-what do you mean?" I'm completely dumfounded, a weekend vacation with Hoseok and BTS? It seems too good to be true. "We earned a whole weekend off and I got permission from Bang PD-nim for you to join us!" He explains happily. I'm speechless.

I've met the CEO multiple times. Hoseok first introduced me after their first win at the MelOn Music Awards with "I Need U", because he brought me along and he didn't want the CEO to get the wrong idea between us. That I was just a friend, not girlfriend.

The company doesn't really have an "anti-dating" ban on them, but CEO Bang PD-nim is still strict when it comes to dating. He was a really nice man, a lot nicer than I thought he'd be. He allows me to come around and watch dance practices, sometimes, as long as I DON'T bring my phone and I'm never around anyway (foreigner probs). So I guess you could say that he likes me.

"So...surprise!" Hoseok cries into the phone.

It's a good thing there was a park bench next to me because my legs started to feel like jello. "Are you serious?" I was so thrilled, "Hobi, if you're messing with me, I swear, I will kick your ass." He laughs at my threat.

"Oh, c'mon Ollie, I wouldn't joke about this. I miss my little klutz," that last comment earned an eye roll, "Jerk." I heard someone shouting in the background, I couldn't make out what they said. "Aww," he grumbles, "Sorry Ollie, but I have to get going. We're recording for our next album."

"Aw, it's ok—wha—wait, album? Already?" I was really surprised, "Didn't you guys just release another album?"

I'll never understand these crazy k-pop idol schedules and I didn't want our phone call to end. I sighed. I miss talking to him. If we had the time, we would have stayed on that phone for hours. "Hey," he began, "these things take time and-"

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears?" I burst in, and laugh at my lame joke.

"Oh, I crack myself up."

"Ha, ha very funny, but yes, yes they do," he agrees sounding unamused, "but I really do need to go. So is that a yes? Will you come?"

"Hmm...I don't know Mister Jung, my schedule is pretty tight. You know with school and stuff," I tease him with an uninterested and snobby tone, which was total bull. I heard Hobi make pouty noises. I can just picture him making puppy eyes at the phone like I'm right next to him. "Mhh...I guess a couple of late assignments wouldn't hurt."

"Is that a yes?" He repeats. I start giggling madly, receiving odd looks from people around me. "Of course it is, dummy!" I happily answer. Hoseok started to screech in excitement, "Daebak!" He shouts, I can just see him dancing around like an idiot, "I'll text you the details on KakaoTalk, ok? I gotta go now."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later," I said, "bye loser." He gasped and started to fake cry.

"Why *sniff* must you be so *sniffle* *sniff* mean?" He is such a drama queen, suddenly his voice turns aegyo, "Ok, then bye-bye!" He makes an obnoxious kissing noise into the phone. "Love you...Olive," he quickly adds, and hangs up before I can say anything else. Jerkface.

I could feel my blood boiling, he knows how much I hate being called olive. "I should've seen that one coming..." 

My anger was quickly passed with happiness and excitement as I realize I'll be seeing Hoseok, along with the other members. I snap out of my little dream land, turn on my heel, and run back to the dorms cause I have some packing to do. I guess I'll have to catch up on my sketching later.

***

It's now Saturday morning around 6:00 A.M., the next weekend, and I'm on my way to BigHit Ent. to meet up with the boys for our little trip. A smile is glued onto my face because of how excited I was. I haven't seen BTS in over a year—haven't seen Hoseok...goosebumps start to form up my arms and my stomach starts to turn. I finally arrive at the building and make my way inside towards the lobby.

It was like any other lobby in a big cooperation building. It was a nice room. Big, beautiful, and white, with a very modern and chic style to it, like at a museum or an artsy café, and random splats of color from the different art pieces throughout the area.

And there was no one in sight. "Great..."

I wasn't really sure where to go from there and felt awkward just standing, so I went over to the windows, set my bags on the floor, and sat down waiting.

I started to watch the sunrise to help pass time, and distract myself from my nerves. I've always been fascinated by the different colors that are created as the sun breaks through the horizon, lighting up the world to wake up for the day. Then I start to think about the boys. Its been a year, at least, since I last saw them. I wonder how much they've changed?...I mean, I've watched them change through their goofy V app videos, appearance-wise anyways, and talk to them whenever they interrupt Hobi and I's video chats on Skype. "I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore..." I let out a big sigh.

I was excited, as I was nervous.

I was so focused in my thoughts and in my own little world that I didn't notice the figure standing right behind me. They grab my sides, "Boo!"

I scream bloody murder while Hoseok falls to the floor and grabs his stomach dying of laughter.

"Jung...Hoseok!"

He froze with a sheepish smile on his face, knowing he's in trouble. It's not good when I use his full name. "And that's my cue," he mutters scrambling to his feet. "Tootles!" He chimes and scurried away laughing. "Get back here, you JERK!!" I shout as I chase after him.

The others are by the doors laughing at the show, while Hobi is still running around screaming like an idiot. I stop to catch my breath. "Ugh, I give up. I'm too out of shape for this."