Chapter 23 ✔️

Now we have to be more careful. We can only meet at night or at least in extremely deserted places. Hoseok found out the managers were purposely keeping him busy and also kept his phone away, much longer than necessary, to keep us from contacting each other. I gave him the address of my university and where to find my dorm, so that he can come by and visit on his off days. And I got a free invitation from Hobi, along with the rest of the BTS members, to come by their dorm whenever I please.

I sat at my desk in my room with a big fat smile plastered on my face as I look back these past few nights, cuddling the bahjeebers out of my panda bear doll. This entire trip to Korea was such a great experience. I can't wait for next year—

I froze.

"Oh my—..next year....I-I leave this month..." How am I going to tell Hoseok? We're finally together—we're finally back together. I wonder how he's going to take it.

The past few days I've been in a slight daze. "I'm leaving soon." Every time I think about telling him, I get sick to my stomach.

"Hey there, Ollie!" Rap Monster greets me, in English, at the door with a big dimple smile and making me come back to reality. "Hey Namjoon!" I greet him back with a hug. Today the boys were granted out of practice early, and invited me to come over and hangout. The others all started shouting hello and bombarding me with hugs, high-fives, and waves making me feel very welcomed. I look around surprised to see no Hobi.

Rap Monster immediately notices this, "He's in the other room," the leader whispers with a smirk. "Oh ha, thanks Namjoonie," I smile and head down the hall towards Hoseok's room—that was kinda embarrassing.

"Hobi..." I lightly knock on the door, afraid of disturbing him.

No answer.

I knock again, a little louder and crack the door open. "Hobi-oppa?" I lightly call, "Are you in here?" I slowly work my way in to find him sleeping. He was spread out awkwardly all over his bed with papers surrounding him. It looks like he's been writing lyrics. The expression on his face was so cute, he looked like a child. And he was shirtless...

"Oh, boy..."

I felt awkward standing by the door not really sure what to do, so I walk over towards him and observe his face. I know it sounds weird, but I used to do this whenever he fell asleep, while we did homework back at home—it was fun to mess with him. He is just so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I crouch down to his eye level and poke his cheek, as he started to stir I scoot very close to his face. "Oppa, its time to get up," I cooed with a sweet voice and continue to poke him, waiting for him to wake up.

Hoseok's eyes flutter open, "Whoa!" He shrieks. Quickly jumping to his feet, and he falls off the bed. I hunch over laughing. "Jagiya?"

He soon realizes he was shirtless and yelps covering himself up, like a woman would in an old 50s movie. He looks at me completely dumbfounded, "Wha—what are you doing here?" He asked with a light smile, quickly putting on a shirt.

"Uh...you invited me over, pabo," I giggle thinking he was playing around, but the look on his face grew even more confused.

He paused for a moment scratching his head, trying to remember if he really did, "You know as much as I love you being here, I didn't invite you..." he said sheepishly. Now I'm completely flabbergasted. I take out my phone and show him the message, "But you sent me an invite just an hour or two ago."