Chapter Three

[Ji Eun's pov]

The principal continued, "We appreciate all the effort our last year's student president, Park Doo Joon, had done. Now let us welcome our new student president - Lee Jae Woo! "

The crowd screamed when they heard the name "Lee Jae Woo". Well, the girls, actually. My eardrum was about to burst. They thought this was a concert or what? They even started fanchanting, "Lee Jae Woo! Lee Jae Woo! Saranghae! " Lee Jae Woo...somehow this name seemed familiar to me. Where did I heard it before? Whatever, just forget about it.
After a while, there was no one going up on stage. Who did he thought he was? Why was he playing a scene in such an important day?

Just then, the host rushed to the principle to say something nervously. The principle frowned but quickly covered it with a faint smile. He said, "I'm sorry. Lee Jae Woo is not feeling well so he can't attend today. I guess most of the students have known him. For the new students, you will have to see him next time.

"What? What an irresponsible brat. He is really sick or he skipped school? " I said to Baek Joon.

Baek Joon shrugged, "Chill, maybe he's really not feeling well. "

The ceremony ended at 10.30 a.m. We were allowed to walked around the school and take a break. Class would start the next day. The discipline teacher warned us not to sneak out without permission. We were supposed to take our dorms' keys and checked which class were we in now.

Baek Joon and I stood in front of the board for Grade Three students. There were five classes for each forms. OMG, I found my name in the first class! It was so hard to get in to the school, not even to mention the first class. Hard work really pays off.

"Joon ah, I was in the first class! How' bout you? " I held his arm happily.

"I can't find my name in the first, second and third class..." Baek Joon said worriedly.

"What? You kidding? I gave up my beauty sleep just to give you extra tuition for a few weeks and you can't even go to the first three classes? What are you doing? Why are your results so poor? " I hit his head hardly and gave him a deathly stare.

"Yah! You hit too hard! " Baek Joon winced.

Some of Baek Joon's fans shot me a deathly look. I gulped. Well, I would admit that it was a little embarrassing. I was like a mum scolding her useless son.

"Forget about it, I will scold you later. Did you manage to go in to the fourth class? "

"Err... Oh! I saw it! I am in the fourth class. Hehe, don't be angry. Bobo~" Baek Joon pouted his lips and came close to me. His lips looked soft and tender but I was not his crazy fangirls.
"In your dreams. "

Suddenly, I saw the name "Lee Jae Woo" in fourth class.

"Joon ah, Lee Jae Woo is in the same class as you. "

"Who? " Eyyy, this boy's memory was so poor.

"The student president."

"Oh... So what? "

"Come on, he's the student president. Shouldn't he show good example? Why is his result as bad as you? " Eventhough I didn't know him, but he gave me a bad impression.

"Humph! Don't simply say things when you don't know anything. Don't disgrace Jae Woo oppa! Our school is different with normal high school. If you are capable, responsible and discipline, then you can be the student president! Grades are not so important to be student president. You think you are smart just because of good grades? " A girl with curly blonde hair spoke when she overheard my conversation with Baek Joon.