Chapter Twenty-Five

[Ji Eun's pov]

Lee Jae Woo and I wandered around for a long time until I finally found the place I wanted to go. We arrived at the game stalls. I searched around and saw a huge teddy bear that was super adorable. It was just what I wanted.

The teddy bear was wearing a pair of black rectangular glasses and a red bow tie was tied at his neck. Though, the most splendid thing of him was his dead-pan facial expression. This trait made him look exactly like Lee Jae Woo. He may look grim on the outside but sometimes he was actually cute.

I decided to win that thing down. I wouldn't leave the theme park without that teddy bear.

I led Lee Jae Woo to the game stall that give away that teddy bear as a prize. The customer before me signed when he left the stall. Was the game so hard to win?

I wanted to give up immediately the moment I saw the game. It was totally mission impossible!

How could someone use a coin to knock down three plastic bottles?

Lee Jae Woo finally spoke out, "You sure you want to play this? They are cheating for money obviously."

"I don't care. I just want to win that thing." I pointed at that teddy bear.

"You like it?"

I nodded, "So I'm definitely going to win it!"

I tried the game several times but I wasn't even close to succeed. I was getting furious as time passed by. I looked at my empty wallet and pouted. I was defeated by reality. Guess I need to starve for the rest of the week.

"Miss, why not let your boyfriend help you?" The owner of the stall asked with a wicked smile. I was frustrated at the sight of him. I saw him succeed in the game and now I was wondering if it was a trick.

"He was not even my b-" How could I let Lee Jae Woo to help me?

"Let me try it." Lee Jae Woo had already stood in front of me. I wasn't really sure if I was happy about it. If he really won the game, wouldn't it be weird for him to win away the present that was supposed to be his?

After several tries, he failed just like me. Both of us were sweating along with some small prizes.

Alright, one last time. I told myself. If I didn't get the present, then I would just find another one.

I took the coin, feeling a possessive energy in me, eyes burning with flame. I hit the coin with technique and experience I got from the tries before.

PONG!

The bottle fell down one by one. For the first time, all bottles lied down on the floor. Gosh, I did it! I couldn't really believe my achievement.

"LEE JAE WOO! LOOK WHAT I DID! I SUCCEED!" I turned towards him, with a massive smile on my face.

He was smiling with an unbelievable expression, showing off his little dimples. I gave him a high-5. The satisfaction brought to me was incredible.

The owner carried that teddy bear towards me and congratulated me.

I hugged the teddy bear immediately and thanked him.

After hugging it for five seconds, I handed it to Lee Jae Woo. "This is for you actually."

"For me?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

I nodded, "Happy birthday!"

Lee Jae Woo's facial expression was complicated. It seemed like he couldn't believe it was for him so he hadn't receive my present yet. "But I thought you played hard to win this because you like it..."