Chapter Seven

[Ji Eun's pov]

"Eonnie! Eonnie! " Hye Rim shouted for me.

"Yes? I thought I told you not to call me eonnie. " She liked calling me "eonnie", making me feel old.

She looked at me thoroughly. She looked stunned and finally spat out some words, "You are Lee Jae Woo's girlfriend...?!"

Cheh, I thought anything serious happened. It turned out to be something related to him again == Should I tell her the truth? I decided to tell her eventually as I already treated her as my buddy.

"Actually, who is he? " I looked at Hye Rim who was still shocked at what I told her.

Few seconds later, she returned back to normal state and replied my question, "Seriously, you don't know him? "

I shook my head.

She continued, "Well, you are considered to be one of the luckiest girl in the world. He was rich and powerful as his family's company had dominated the Forbes List for several years. Even though he wasn't my type but I must admit that he is handsome and attractive. Most importantly, he was the heartthrob of the school as he ranks the first in Han Min High's flower boy leaderboard. Wow, I just can't believe that you became his girlfriend. "

"Flower boy leaderboard? "

"Han Min High will hold a event to rank the flower boy and beauty of the school every year. This year's event will be held next week. " No wonder the girls looked at him as if they saw a god. Why wasn't Park Sang Hyun the first. His personality was way much better than Lee Jae Woo.

"Then who's the second and third? "

"Park Sang Hyun was ranked second. He didn't have a rich background but he was famous too. His results were good and he was well known for his responsibility and great personality. The third his Kim Woo Gi. His fans were heartbroken because he already had someone he adore. The forth is Jung Han Yeol. He was cute and managed to capture many hearts. Speaking of him, Kim Woo Gi and him were your boyfriend's best friends. They always stick together. "

Ah, Park Sang Hyun almost became the first... Jung Han Yeol? Kim Woo Gi? Since they are his friends, they would know much right? I wondered did he say anything about me liking Park Sang Hyun...

"But eonnie, some weird girls started targeting monkey boy, they even said he has potential to become the third place in leaderboard. It's ridiculous! He's not even close to handsome. Tsk tsk, they were all blind. " Hye Rim said sarcastically.

"Hehe. " I wasn't surprised at all since Baek Joon was usually popular among girls. I asked her, "How about the beauties? "

"The first is the rich girl plus Lee Jae Woo's fiance, Song Mi Yeon. The second is the bitch, Hwang Mi Young. She's flirty towards every guy. And the third place comes to me! Hahaha! " What?! Song Mi Yeon was his fiance? Our difference was as big as heaven and hell. No wonder all the girls attacked me, I was nothing compared to her.

"Why did he need me to pretend to be his girlfriend if he already had a fiance? "

"Because everybody knows that he don't like her. They don't even hangout together. Their parents are sort of business partners so they hope their children can get along together. But their parents are not bossy like in the dramas, they are allowed to cancel the engagement if they found the one they really love."

"So...his fans are still bothering him? "

"Yepp. " My god, was he stupid enough to think that his problem could be solved if I pretend to be his girlfriend? He would be in more trouble.