Chapter Five

[Ji Eun's pov]

It took us forever to reach our destination. My legs were so sore that I sat on the floor immediately once Lee Jae Woo stopped his steps.

"Weih, we just ran for awhile and you were panting like this? You're weak. " He said sarcastically. I didn't even bother to reply him instead checked the wound on my knee. The wound was not deep fortunately. It may inflame though if I didn't take care of it properly.

Lee Jae Woo kneeled down in front of me which left me shocked. He pushed my hand away and bend down to examine the wound. I couldn't help but to admit that my heart fluttered because of his sudden action.

"When did you injured? " He asked. Was he worrying about me.

"When your crazy fans are about to rip me off. " I swear I would not forgive them if there were scars left on my leg.

Lee Jae Woo didn't say anything but he put on a guilty look.

"Actually, you don't have to feel guilty. It's not really your fault, " I said while trying to be cool. All he returned to me was his expressionless face. Was he a robot or something?

A few seconds later, he took out a dark blue handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped it around my wound. He said, "Don't injured again. "

Why was he still trying to act cool if he was caring someone?

I just replied him a "Eo".

I lifted my head up and was amazed by the beautiful view. The breeze was cool and fresh here. It was a hidden forest. There was no one around here, it's just left the two of us. It was a quiet place, a good place to come when you were down.

"Wow...this place here is incredibly beautiful! How did you find it?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Only few people know this place. It's my secret hideout, I named it 'Secret Garden'. I found this place when I was chased by those bunch of girls. Whenever I feel down, I will come here. " Lee Jae Woo said calmly.

"Hahahaha... "

"Why are you laughing? "

"'Secret Garden'? Does this forest look like a garden to you? Hahaha..." I thought I had a stomach ache now. It was brilliant of him to think of such childish name.

"Stop it! Does 'Secret Forest' sound right to you instead? " He looked like he was about to punch me in my face.
"F...fine, it's to funny that I can't control myself. Hehe. " He shut his eyes tight without saying anything. Was he mad?

"Lee Jae Woo, are you mad at me? Come on, don't be so serious. Well...why did you bring me here? " I tried to change the topic.

"Next time come here when I tell you to. "

"Okay... Since you say this is 'Secret Garden', do you think we should plant some flowers here. " I giggled slyly.

"Hey! It's just a name! Do you think I am stupid enough to not know how to differentiate between garden and forest? " He glared at me with a quick blush on his face.

"Yes or no? " I pulled his sleeves.

His face become redder. I guess he was scared of aegyo...

"Whatever. " He left me one word and walked out of the forest coolly.

[Third Person's view]

After Jae Woo walked out of the forest, many girls surrounded him.

He thought to himself: Did I do a right thing? Can I really get rid of those bunch of girls with this plan? They were seriously disturbing and annoying. I didn't want this kind of fame at all. Was being handsome a crime? So Han Ji Eun was the one that saved me yesterday? Telling her to be my girlfriend would only make her felt wrong. It was her pleasure to have me as her boyfriend, eventhough it was fake but she would be attacked by the crazy girls. Her looks and figure are not attractive, she didn't look rich too. The girls surely wouldn't let go of her. Song Mi Yeon, that stubborn girl... I would just left her to Woo Gi. By the way, Han Ji Eun was quite special, she didn't seemed to fangirl me really hard like other typical girls do. Or should I say it was because the person she liked wasn't me? Maybe she would become crazy too when in front of Park Sang Hyun. Whatever, not my matter anyway. Oh ya, I forgot to take her phone number...