Chapter Six

[Ji Eun's pov]

When the bell rang, a girl that was shorter than me five centimetres came to my place and talked to me. I was a little shocked.

 I was a little shocked

"Hello, I'm Cho Su Ji. Nice to meet you. "The girl introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you too. " I smiled to her.

"Let's be friends. " She held my hands looking sincere.

"Real...really? " I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted to be friends with me? I had the sudden urge to cry.

"Of course, you don't want it? " She asked innocently.

"No no no, you had no idea how happy I am. " Seldom people wanted to make friends with me in Woo Lim High because of Baek Joon.

"Anyway, I am satisfied that Song Mi Yeon did not become the assistant monitor. "

"Waeyo? " I thought girls like her were popular among the school?

"She was a snobbish person who came from a wealthy family. I don't like her attitude. Only boys will treat her like babe. "

"Really? She doesn't look snobbish though. "

"You will know it later. Right, are you really Lee Jae Woo's girlfriend? " Su Ji turned into a paparazzi.

"Err... I'm no... " What was I saying? I was particularly his GIRLFRIEND now. "...I mean YES. " I said loudly and hoped she didn't here what I said just now.

"OMG! Daebak! How did you chase after him? According to the history, he rejected every girl that confessed to him. Every girl's dream was to be with him even just for one day. You are amazing! " Su Ji became excited as her eyes were shining brightly. Was she one of his fans?

"Well... We... " What should I say? I haven't asked Lee Jae Woo yet about our fake love story.

Park Sang Hyun was destined to be my saviour. He appeared just at the right time. "Mrs. Nam told us to go to the office and look for her. "

"Ah? Ok, let's go? Bye, Su Ji. Gotta go, see you later. "

"Fine then... " Su Ji pouted. She looked disappointed.

[Mi Yeon's pov]

I overheard Han Ji Eun and Cho Su Ji's conversation. Was that real?Was she really Jae Woo's girlfriend? How did they got together? I didn't know that Han Ji Eun was his type. Did he do that just to get rid of me? But he knew that I didn't like him. And how did she got the support of Park Sang Hyun. Urghh, I should be the assistant monitor. Who was she to snatch it away from me? I had some nerves for her...

[Ji Eun's pov]

Mrs. Nam called us to the office just to tell Park Sang Hyun to take me around the school since I was new here. I was fine with it if he didn't mind.