Chapter Twelve

[Ji Eun's pov]

"Knock... Knock... "

I tried hard to be steady, "Who's there? "

A boy with a cute voice said, "I'm sorry to disturb you but we're Jae Woo's friends. "

I was relieved because it was a boy out there, they weren't going to attack me right? But wait a minute, did he just said that he was Lee Jae Woo's friend?! And "we"?! Why were his friends here at this hour?

"Err... Please come in. " I thought it would be rude if I asked them to go away. If they do anything to me, I would just scream for help.

I tried to get up from the bed to have a clear look of them but was stopped by the master of the cute voice. "Stop! Don't move! Just lay back there. "

He even came next to my bed and helped me to sit properly. ==‖ His exaggerated reaction made me broke into a cold sweat. It wasn't like I was in a surgery or something...

I lifted my head up and met his dark brown eyes. He gave me the feeling of summer, he felt warm and enthusiasm to me. His red hair was fluffy and bushy in an attractive way. He had black earrings on his ears that made him look like a playboy. He had nut-brown eyes and plump lips but his perfect face was slightly ruin by his broad nose.

And now he was furrowing his brows while looking at me worriedly

I gulped down my saliva and turned to look at the teenage beside him. My mouth went widely opened when I saw his face. I almost thought my jaw would fall. How could all of Lee Jae Woo's friends are pretty boys too? Did handsome boy attract to each other like a magnet?

This teenage here was different from the red hair boy. He looked more mature with his natural brown hair. His hair was lying smoothly on his forehead. It was so tender and soft. He had a sculpture-like face. His features were perfectly carved on his face. I bet any girl would drool over his face. He was even more charming the red hair boy but he gave one a feeling that was hard to get close to.

"Ahem

"Ahem... " The brown hair boy faked a cough and looked away when he met my intensive glare.

Immediately, I closed my mouth and looked down embarrassingly.