Chapter Two

[Ji Eun's pov]

Baek Joon and I ran as fast as we could towards Han Min High. The view in front of me was so stunning that I even forgot how to breathe.

The buildings was enormous. Was that really a high school? I would believe it if you said this was a palace. Three buildings painted in white and milky colour were lining up together. The one in the middle was the tallest. I felt myself like an ant standing next to a giant.

The fence of the school was build by huge dark grey stones. The gate was made by silver. It could only be described as elegant. The walking path was paved with colourful pebbles and decorated with different types of plants. In the middle of the path was a fountain with an angle sculpture. It made me feel like this place was full of hope.

I peeped at Baek Joon that was standing next to me with a dreamy expression.

"Joon ah... "

"Hmmm... "

"From today onwards, this would be our school..."

"Yeah...."

The picture of students walking side by side towards school was so beautiful. Hehe, I would be one of them now. Without my realisation, I giggled to myself.

"Look, what's that silly girl giggling at? Is she crazy or what? " A sound with full of despise interrupted my thoughts. Was there a chance that she was talking about me? Silly girl?! Crazy?! She wasn't even qualified enough to criticise me. I rolled my eyes numerous time in my heart.

I could easily endure that due to the days I was attacked verbal attacked by Baek Joon's fan. I had used to it already. However, another irritating sound rang in my ears the next second.

"Her appearance is ordinary and her figure is not attractive yet she is standing in front of our school. How could a girl with wet and stinky school uniform be Han Min High's student? I think she steal it from the rubbish bin. " Didn't she went too far? I may not be as rich as the two of you, but I had my own pride.

"Hahahaha! It's definitely stolen by her. It's 21st century now and she is still using that kind of bag pack. I wonder if she came from the ancient times. " The first girl said.

What was wrong with my bag? It was the most precious gift my parents ever gave me.

I turned my head and stared at them. If stares could kill, they would have been dead already.

"Wow... Ugly duckling is staring at us. Who does she think she is? " One of the girl said. Besides the fact that she had lots of branded stuffs, she was just a normal person like me. Why did she keep making me a lower-class person than her?

"Ya! Why are you -- " Baek Joon couldn't stand them anymore too.

"Joon ah, I'm alright. Don't argue with them, I don't wanna be late because of them. I cut him off before he could finish his words and quickly pull him away.

When we reached the bottom of the tallest building, a crowd of girls were running towards us.

Oops, correction. A crowd of girls were running towards the direction behind us.

In split second, I was squeezed by hundred of girls. I couldn't even breathe properly. What was wrong with these people? Luckily I didn't had asthma or difficulty in breathing or else I would be in heaven already. Wait a minute, asthma? OMG, would Baek Joon be safe?

"Joon ah! Baek Joon ah! Ahn Baek Joon, where are you? " When the crowd was gone, I finally caught a breathe of fresh air. Unfortunately, I lost Baek Joon, I couldn't find him anywhere. Was he attacked by asthma? Haih, where did that idiot went? He would be dead if I found him.