Chapter Eleven

[Ji Eun's pov]

"Anyone there... Please save me... " I whined softly.

I was so tired after knocking the door for thirty minutes. Should I give up just like this? The problem was, no matter how hard I yelped for help, no one answered me. Was it because of the wicked girls that locked the restroom's door so no one could come in?

Eomma ya, I didn't want to die in this early age. I had lots of thing to be done, I haven't achieved my dreams, I never tried dating before... I wanted to use my cellphone at first but too bad, it spoilt because of being soaked in water. Did I really have to spend the whole night here? No no no... I would really end up dying if I had to stick here with a wet body. I swore I would not let them go away if I ever found out who were they.

Every minute being stuck here was a pain... I was shivering. Could someone get me out from this place? I sat down on the wet floor, hands around my knee.

How funny, I never thought that one day, the scene in the drama would actually happen to me.

I was getting dizzy, my surroundings became quiet until no sound could be heard. My vision became blurry too. I collapsed in my arms.

Till my eyes couldn't be opened anymore, I heard someone calling me.

"Han Ji Eun! Are you inside there? "

"Han Ji Eun! Yah, wake up! "

I wanted to replied that person but I couldn't move at all.

Later on, that person carried me up in a bridal style. The scent on his clothes was so familiar. Who was he? Would it be Park Sang Hyun?

[Third person's view]

Lee Jae Woo went to many restrooms but there were no sign of Han Ji Eun. Although he was sweating rapidly but he continued to look for her.

On his way, many girls blocked his way but he shouted madly at them to go away. His eyes became fiery like fire. The girls were shocked because no matter how cold was he normally, he wouldn't shout at them like a crazy guy.

Lee Jae Woo came to third floor's restroom. A cleaner was standing knocking the door while shouting, "Hey, is anyone inside? Please open the door. "

Han Ji Eun! Please, please let her be inside there.

Lee Jae Woo ran in front of the restroom and shouted, "Han Ji Eun, are you inside there? "

No replies at all but Lee Jae Woo had a feeling that she was inside there.

"Ahjumma, Please open it! " He pleaded the cleaner.

"Ah, Mr. Lee! But... This is the female's restroom. " She seemed reluctant.

"I know, something happened to my classmate. Be quick. "

"Ok, ok. " Ahjumma took a bunch of keys out from her pocket and opened the door.

Once the door was opened, Lee Jae Woo rushed in without thinking. He began looking every toilet cubicle. Finally, he saw one of the cubicle was been locked.

He knocked the door hardly and said, "Anyone inside here? Han Ji Eun! Are you there? "

No one replied.

Lee Jae Woo kicked the door until it was broken. He saw Han Ji Eun lying on the floor unconsciously. She was pale and soaking wet.

He bent down and slightly shook her head, "Han Ji Eun! Ya, wake up! "

Han Ji Eun didn't gave him any reaction. Lee Jae Woo put his finger near her nose. He felt relief when she was still breathing with a slow pace.

Lee Jae Woo took off his suit and wrapped it around Han Ji Eun. Then, he carried her in a bridal style to get her out from this horrible place.