Chapter Thirteen

[Ji Eun's pov]

Su Ji told me the other day that Song Mi Yeon was last year's class monitor. She was also the one that gave in the role for me. She ranked the first in the beauty competition of Han Min High. She was indeed beautiful like an angel. I heard that her father was one of the director of Han Min High, so she was kinda rich. Well, she looked kind but she had some sort of aura that was hard to get close with...

HIM!!! Why was he here??? LEE JAE WOO! Why? Why was that jerk here? Vice president of the club? Why was he even joining this club in the first place? Shouldn't the heart throb of the school join something like the basketball team or the instrument club? Why did he come here to sing? Moreover, why couldn't he at least joining the dance class or the acting class first? Couldn't I at least get rid of him in the social activities? Urghh, I hated my life.

It wasn't like I hated him that much, it was that I didn't want to be his "girlfriend" during my favourite time of school. Could I leave the club now? No, you dummy, you had worked hard to get in here. But... π π

Song Mi Yeon gave a small speech with her golden voice. "Hello, I'm this year's president of the club, Song Mi Yeon. It's my pleasure to guide you all. I will try my best to gain more fame for the performance club. " So she was the president? It was nothing special though since she was quite famous in our school.

The next person who spoke was the punk. "I'm your vice president, Lee Jae Woo. Just a small reminder for you to not forget your dreams. " How could a person like him be the vice president? Could he even sing? I was getting a little curious... But eventhough I didn't want to admit that, he had a great voice. If he had talent, then he would be incredibly good in singing.

Mr. Park tested our singing skills. Everyone passed.

After that, Miss Lee spoke, "Alright, now everyone. We'll make two in a group. Please go and find your partners. They will last for two months. After two months, you may exchange partners. "

What?! Finding partners? I looked to the left, then to the right. Hell no! Besides Lee Jae Woo and Song Mi Yeon, I knew no one here? Who could save me please? Would I be alone for the couple of months? Andwae!!! It would definitely be so embarrassing.

I heard Song Mi Yeon voice not far away from me. "Jae Woo, let's - "

Eyyy, why didn't she finish her sentence? Due to curiosity, I turned my head to the back and almost fainted seeing the sight in front of me. Lee Jae Woo was walking towards me... Normal girls would usually scream when the school's most handsome guys were stepping closer towards them but not in the same situation for me. I wanted to puke right now.

I turned my back and tried to leave the spot quietly. I was praying in my heart that I was mistaken and he wasn't coming for me. The problem was, the music room was neither big nor crowded by people.

The next moment, Lee Jae Woo shouted at my direction, "Han Ji Eun! " Oh, oh, oh, bad, too bad. I prayed to God that I could escape safely.

I hesitated for a moment before I continued on my run.

But sometimes, God never listened to your will. Lee Jae Woo grabbed my shoulder and said with a cold voice, "Going somewhere? " His voice sent shivers down to my spine. Eomma ya, save me please T T Did you know how scary are his fans? They would kill me for sure.

I turned my head to him unwillingly, and made the most ugly face I could.

"Who're you looking for? "

"Idiot, stop pretending. I know it's you. " He didn't flinched at all and said with a calm voice. Tsk, not a lovable guy.

"What do you want? Oh hey, someone's looking for you. " Ha! Smart yeah? I know I was. But this stupid guy didn't let go of me, instead he held my hand and faced Song Mi Yeon.