Chapter Fourteen

[Ji Eun's pov]

Before I get to give that punk a lesson, Mr. Park walked to the middle of the room and flashed his signature smile.

"Each pair of partners have did their best. However, we could only choose a pair for the duet performance. Miss Lee and I have decided to choose Lee Jae Woo and Han Ji Eun. Their perfect voices that blend well together left a good impact for us. Maybe the fact that they're really a couple has helped them to cooperate well, just like me and Miss Lee. " When he finished his sentence, his gaze went to Miss Lee and he smiled sweetly to her. Lovebirds... ==

Then he continued, "Hope the couple will perform well that day. "

Honestly, I was a little shocked. I mean, there were so many good singers out there but we were the ones chosen? Wasn't this part of my dream? It was like a sudden happiness to me. I couldn't react so I just looked at Mr. Park blankly.

Lee Jae Woo replied Mr Park, "Thank you for giving is the chance, we will do our best. "

But reality hit me in a sudden. Performing means practising. Did that mean I had to stick around him to practice with him? Gosh, some of his fans were already glaring at me. Aish, why couldn't I get rid of him for just once? Why did it seemed like he started revolving around my world ever since I met him?

Eventhough there were still some people in the performance club that disliked me, but some senior treated me well. The teachers were lovely too. I really liked this place despite of the "Lee Jae Woo part".

******

From that day onwards, besides giving Lee Jae Woo extra tuition, we had to practise for the performance together too. So basically, I had to see him every day. How lucky =_=

It wasn't bad hanging out with him but I hated the attention from his fans. I tried not to care but it was heard.

Life sucked, yeah I know but right now, what really mattered to me was the performance that will be held a month later. We had tried many different songs and went to a conclusion that "Some" by Soyou and Jung Gi Go was the best. It was a sweet love song.

Miss Tiffany even said that we had to dance in order to make the performance greater. She said passion was an important ingredient to add into the dance. Oh, passion my butt. It was already making me suffer to be his fake girlfriend, how could I be passionate towards him when I didn't really like him? But again, I couldn't take down her orders.

Right now, right here, I was waiting for Lee Jae Woo at the "Secret Garden". We wanted to practise for our performance.

He was a boy but I was the one waiting for him. Shouldn't he be embarrassed of that? Couldn't he be more gentlemanly?

And here he came, walking slowly towards me with his hand in the pocket.

"Yah, I almost walked away you know? What were you doing? It was almost sun set now because of you. " I said in an annoying tone.

"Unlike you, I'm not always free as the honourable student president. " Such a thick-skinned guy.

I hit his head real hard. Ha! I had grown to hit him when he bullied me. I was not a physco though, I was just defending myself, k?

"Stop talking and let's practise. "

He did nothing except for groaning. I knew that he would never hit a girl.

We started practising our duet. I was still curious of how could our voices blend in so well together. The feeling was truly amazing.

(A/N: Song in description, enjoy~)