Chapter Ten

[Ji Eun's pov]

Yah! Did that punk ignore my order? I had been waiting for him at the library since ten minutes ago. One more minute, I would just wait one more minute. If he didn't turn up, then he would be dead tomorrow.

Just as 50 seconds passed by, Lee Jae Woo turned up, walking slowly towards me.

"Tsk, what took you so long? " I crossed my arms like a boss scolding her assistant hahahaha.

"......" He was just being himself, ignoring 70% of my question ==

"Whatever. Let's go." I headed towards the library.

"What? "

"Just go in and don't ask anything. " I forced him to step in the library. Eventually, he followed me in with a poker face.

Han Min High's library was spacious and comfortable, unlike the lousy library in my old school. This was the best place for studying.

Once we found ourselves a place,  I went straight to the point, "From today onwards, I will be giving you extra classes. "

He furrowed his beautiful brows.

"No worries, it's free of charge." I gave him an ensure smile.

He rolled his eyes, looking as me as if I was a dummy and said, "Why extra classes? "

"I heard that your results suck. "

"None of your business. "

"Of course it's my business! The people out there were saying that I am the reason your results suck. "

"So? " It seemed like a ridiculous joke to Lee Jae Woo.

"So I need to teach you well and get back my reputation. "

"Don't give me trouble." He stood up and wanted to leave.

I pulled his sleeves, preventing him from running away.

"You are not allowed to leave unless I finished teaching you! "

"WHAT?? NOOO! "

"Just treat it as a part of the deal. You should feel honoured because a smart and beautiful lady like me is willing to teach you for FREE. "

"Remove the word 'smart' and 'beautiful'." Tsk, little punk.

Finally after a round of "persuading" him, he had agreed to come to the library every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

But I started to regret after teaching him for not more than half an hour.

"Are you sure you don't know how to do this question?! " C'mon, even Grade One students could do it without opening their eyes. I saw through each of his books and none of the results were good. And guess what? He didn't even finish his homework. Great, I got myself into trouble.

"Yepp. " What? Just like that? I looked more nervous than him.

"Yepp? Why are you so stupid? No wonder you are being teased by someone else... "

"Yah? Who's stupid?!" He wasn't ashamed of himself at all.

"You... God is fair. He gave you a flawless appearance but he took away your intelligence. "

"Did you just call me handsome? " OMG, what did I say just now? Oh no, it was truly embarrassing.

"What? N...no... I... I..." I didn't dare to look into his eyes. I bet my face was red and hot now.

"Ha! Never thought you are my fangirl too. " He smirked.

"Lee Jae Woo!!! Stop it and read you book NOW! " I tried to change the topic and avoid his glance.