Chapter Eighteen

Surpriseeeee~ double updateeee😉
I know this has nothing to do with LIHS but BTS's 'DNA' is so lit!!!

******

[Ji Eun's pov]

I was still confused of how easy it was for us to walk out of Han Min High's gate. I had thought of many ways to slip out of the school secretly. In the end, no one dare to question Lee Jae Woo when he took me out. I guessed him being the student president had helped in it. Did they mean that the student president could play truant any time he wanted?

Lee Jae Woo took me to the car park opposite our school. And here we are, standing in front of a carbon white Aston Martin D89. I only knew this car because I just read about an article about top luxury cars in the global and it was one of them.

He walked towards the sensor area and the car's doors opened automatically.

(A/N: I know nothing about cars but let's just treat his car is special and high-tech

(A/N: I know nothing about cars but let's just treat his car is special and high-tech. He's rich after all and nothing is impossible for rich guys.)

"Woah, this is your car?! " I never knew he had a car, not to mention that he could drive.

He looked at me as if I was asking a dumb question.

"No, not mine. It just happened to open by itself when I passed by. " He said with a sarcastic tone.

"Tsk, just asking. "

Little did I knew, I was walking around the car and was amused by its beauty.

"Daebak, it's so cool! "

There were only two seats in the car so I had no choice but sit in the front which is next to the driver's seat. The cushion was comfortable and better than normal cars. It was surely good to be a rich guy's son. My mother didn't even bring me to sit for the driving licence test.

When Lee Jae Woo went in the car and started the engine, I only realised something. Lee Jae Woo knew how to drive? Was he driving without a licence?

"Yah, Lee Jae Woo. You have a licence? "

"Do I look like that type of people that break the driving rules?" He rolled his eyes while putting on his seat belt.

"How I would know? You rich people can do anything you want without scare being caught. "

"I'm not one of them. "

"Aish, I will trust you one time. If I die, at least I can drag you along with me. "

"Am I a dangerous person to you? "

"Yes."

"......"

He ignored me and wore a pair of sunglasses with black frames. He put his left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on the gear shift. Then, he stepped the brake and the car was already moving.