Chapter Sixteen

[Ji Eun's pov]

"Baek Joonie, do you have a partner?"

The three of us turned around.

It was Hwang Mi Young. She was smiling seductively towards Baek Joon while holding a glass of wine on her left hand. She wore a tight pearl black deep V-neck cut-out sleeveless dress that revealed part of her flesh. Her makeup was way too thick and she had tried hard to look sexy but the dark red lipstick she wore was absolutely gross. Didn't she acknowledge the fact that she wasn't sexy at all?

"Don't ever think of him be your partner. He's mine tonight! " Hye Rim quickly stood defensively in front of Baek Joon and shot back. Daebak, even I thought that she was cool. She was like a powerful woman protecting her man.

"Baek Joonie, is that true? " Hwang Mi Young ignored Hye Rim. She pursed her lips while outreaching her hand to Baek Joon's shoulder.

"Yah, don't touch him!" Hye Rim yanked her hand away.

The guy who was confused of the sudden act of two girls finally spoke, "I'm sorry Mi Young-ssi but it's true. "

"Hmmph, the two of you! " And just like that, the woman left the scene angrily.

"You, my slave. Remember, you're my partner this night so whether you like it or not, you can't flirt or lay your eyes on other girls. Araso? " Hye Rim said to Baek Joon while twisting his ears.

"Yah! You crazy woman, it hurts!" Baek Joon whined loudly.

"Excuse me? " Hye Rim glared at him.

"Yea yea, ma'am."

And then, Hye Rim placed her hand on his arm and pulled him away. They just left me there again. Seriously, I was starting to judge my friendship with the two of them.

I started wandering around, looking for food but the dishes were not served yet.

Luckily, I met Su Ji who was wearing a white embroidered princess skater dress with light makeup. She was looking innocent as always. It was good to have her company after being ditched by two traitors.

The Charity Night started so we went to the audience seat. It was crowded with students and important guests.

The performers were members from different clubs. Han Min High sure had talented students. Every performance was great and creative. I signed thinking that I was chosen to be one of them too a few weeks ago. No regrets, Han Ji Eun. This was your choice, remember?

And then there came the performance that made me excited for weeks. It was the Wushu Club's performance! Park Sang Hyun told me before that he was one of the performers. The background music was cool and lit. Then, twelve performers came out jumping here and there.

I squinted my eyes to look for him. There, the tallest one among them which was sleeveless. His gaze was not soft anymore like usual instead he wore a hard expression on his face that made him looked much more manly. He never failed to impress me. This was indeed the other side of him that was more handsome.

After their performance, it was other clubs' turns and it was a little bored. How wish they could end quickly, I was starving.

Finally, it was our club's performance! The first performance was five of my serious dancing to hip-hop. I almost squealed as they were so cool. Later on, performances like mini drama and choir even popped up. Last but not least, was the performance that were awaited long by every audience.

The moment when Lee Jae Woo and Song Mi Yeon appeared on stage, hand in hand, the crowd started worshipping them as if they were god.
Lee Jae Woo's entire outfit was black and it was my first time seeing him wearing so formally. He left the first button of his shirt undone, making him look even hotter. Wait, what? No, I didn't just say he was hot, did I? I was just stating a fact, it wasn't my personal opinion. It really wasn't! Oh, just forget about what I said. Back to Lee Jae Woo, he even brushed his hair up, revealing his bright forehead. Ok, I admit, the only word to describe him was "perfection". He was more perfect than any other days. Eventhough Park Sang Hyun was the one I like, but Lee Jae Woo was way more handsome than him today. His aura itself was incredible.