Chapitre 3

Calvin

"Love you too, babe."

"Oh, shit!!!"

Napaungol ako dahil sa nakita ko sabay takip sa mata ko. Bwiset naman 'tong lokong 'to! Dito pa gumawa ng kalokohan kung saan ako matutulog!

"Shit, man! Don't you know how to knock!?" Sigaw ni Tate sa akin sabay takip ng ibabang parte niya ng unan. Napasubsob naman ang babaeng kasex niya sa mga bedsheets.

Where's this man's manners!?

"Fuck you! This is my fucking bedroom! And you're fucking on my bed!" I roared, I heard them shuffling and moving, maybe dressing up.

"I didn't know you're coming back today! You should've-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Just like what I said, Tate, my cousin, shut the fuck up. I opened my eyes and gone was the woman he was having sex with. I watched Tate as he buckled up his belt and putting his shirt.

I walked my way to my bedroom and placed my luggages to the side. My nose scrunched in annoyance.

"Are you smelling how dirty my room is because of your hoe!?" I roared at him again. Naaamoy ko na kasi ang sex sa loob ng kwarto ko. The smell of sex and sweat combined together, how disgusting!
"Why are even having sex here? You have your own room,"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "we were drunk and I thought this was my bedroom so..."

"Get out of here," I rolled my eyes.

Umalis na rin naman siya. Ewan ko nalang kung narinig ni Lola ang mga ungol nila but I don't think so. All rooms here are soundproofed. We could even throw a party here and no one can even hear from out side. Besides, my Lola is old enough and she couldn't hear clearly unless you stick it on her ear.

I called a maid and told them to change the sheets and put something to remove the disturbing smell of my bedroom, which is just a guest room. Pero kahit na! I'll be staying here for a week!

While my room was being cleaned, I went down to the kitchen only to see my grandma slicing some strawberries.

"Hey, granny," I hugged her one-handed. "what's up?"

"Nothing's up today, kiddo," she said.

I frowned. "Aw, I thought you were excited to see me?"

"I was," she stopped slicing the strawberries and moved her hands around. I backed away when I was almost got myself killed by my grandma with a knife. "pero nalaman ko nalang na pinatapon ka pala dito kasi ang kulit-kulit mo doon. You're always giving your parents stress, iho."

"If I always give them stress, why bother care for me? See the logic? I mean, I'm an adult already and I can live by myself. No need to be followed around."

"Ay, ewan ko sa'yo," Tumalikod siya sa akin. "Whatever major loser!"

Hinayaan ko nalang ang lola ko at umalis na ng kusina. My granny always bullies me, it started when I told her my crush during my grade nine days in France.

Whatever.

But I forgot something... Bumalik ako sa kusina dahil may tatanungin ako kay granny.

"Granny, did you know Tate brought a girl here?" I asked quietly.

"Yups!" She nodded, eyes focused still on the fruit. Kailan ba siya matatapos n'yan? "That's her bitch for tonight."

Napanganga ako. This grandma has no filter, but I'm not bothered though. Hindi rin ako bothered na may paiba-ibang babae si Tate, he was just like his dad, my dad and me.