2016 author's update.

Aaaaaand she reuploaded every single thing!

FINALLY!

Apparently because new readers keep coming in and I kinda feel bad for unpublishing the entire story except one fifth of it.

I'm here to warn you though, that this version is ridiculous and absurd, and it is UNEDITED. I repeat, UNEDITED.

If the big, bold and underlined letters won't help you understand the situation, then I don't know what will.

Plus, there are my old authors notes that I like to cringe to from time to time, still unedited. Have fun meeting the old me guys.

I have the edited one though, back at the rewritten and revamped version. I bet my old turtle shirt that it's a heck whole lot better. But it's not complete yet! I haven't even reached the main point of the story! And I've never been so honest than this.

I'm also honest about this thing too: so we authors have this thing called 'writer's block' in which, in my case, the disguise name for 'simply lacking in idea and too lazy to think kind of situation'. And I have writer's block. So I might not be updating, but I might will, but yet again, I might not.

Unless you really want me to.

Who wants me to please raise your pretty hands! (Inline comment here)

I think that's about it. For those who is about to read Flame and Frost, please don't judge my writing. This is my first completed and published story but I swear I write better than this. I've proudly improved you know *insert meme here*. Also, I've got my eyes on a few people recently who added this to their reading lists —why thank you! I hope you're also reading it instead of just adding it to your reading list, though..

I would feel so bad.

And I got the feeling none of us like to make others feel bad. Unless we're talking about enemies and bitches but we're not enemies nor are we bitches righttttt guysss?

We're friends!

A family!

An online book community!

Anyway.

Anyway.

And anyway.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it— I'm sure majority of you here do. And set a new annual resolution that, of course, wouldn't be fulfilled again next year. Or is it just me... Happy New Year!

Enjoy!