Prologue

"Jade, really. You need to stop melting everything I managed to freeze," I walked up to Jade who was touching my ice sculptures softly, in an attempt to melt them.

"Jack, really. Stop making horrible horses made out of ice, it looks more like a pony than a horse," She sat on the lake's bank after she finished melting my frostings, and the lake water started to boil as she dipped her hand into it. I followed her, sitting next to her hot temperatured body. I dipped my hand into the water too, the water started to freeze, except for the water near Jade's hand.

I took out my hand and placed them on either side of her shoulder, pushing her down on the ground. I started to lean forward for a kiss but she stopped me - Stopped me how?

She placed her hands on either side of my shoulders, too. And turned us around forcefully, making her the one who was above me, instead of me being above her. She grinned at me as I winked at her, leaning forward to my face. Our lips were about to meet as she said, "Fire melts ice, Jack. Don't forget that," And with that she kissed me, right on the lips. I felt my body tingle with heat, I used to feel pain but not anymore. I'm used to it. As she pulled away, I strained her arms, letting her stay.

"Hm. Fire stopping so soon?" I winked again, and pulled her face closer to mine for another heat-tingling kiss.