(Christmas Special!!!)

Hey hey imma back!

I still feel weak but I can't let my readers wait and not to mention Christmas is coming!

So here is the Christmas special! Enjoy!

--Start--
-(Your) Point of view

It's a lovely evening on December 25 which is obviously Christmas!!! People celebrating, having fun and have the Christmas spirit going on. Well, I couldn't agree more

"(Crush name)!! (Crush name)!! Let's go to the amusement park!" I called out trying to drag him out of the piling blankets on top of him. "Nuu, it's too cold!" (Crush name) let out a whine trying to grip the sheets of blankets. "Meanie... no special hot chocolate for you then" I said acting mad and went out of the door. And this made (Crush name) perk up and gets out of the blankets.

"You are the one who's meany (Nickname)" (Crush name) sighed in defeat. "I always win!" I smiled as I changed to my coat, "Now get up and start changing. And don't worry we'll back back after few rides. Easy peasy" I snapped him, "Fine... as long not for an hour, it's really cold" (Crush name) said as he changed up to his winter clothes.

"Where's your spirit of Christmas???" I asked him, (Crush name) chuckled, "I was just joking (Nickname) however the not getting out of the blankets is real. Since it's freezing cold out there" (Crush name) said as we both went out.

"Yay!!! Snow!!" I said acting kiddish at the moment, "Your like a kid" (Crush name) said ruining my moment, "HEY ITS NOT LIKE ILL BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!" I exclaimed making him chuckle, "Alright alright, let's go. Times a wasting" (Crush name) wrap his arm around me.

Once we arrived at the Amusement park there's a ton of people since it's Christmas. "Woah!! Everything is Christmas theme!" I smiled, "now let's take some rides" (Crush name) said getting hyped up. I nodded in agreement.

"Let's rode that rollercoaster!!" (Crush name) pointed at it, my eyes widen ."NOOOOOOOOOO" I quickly ran away, "Awe come on!! You dragged me into this!" (Crush name) shout trying to pull me to the rollercoaster. "That is one cute couple" I heard one of the people said as I smiled.

"Ahhh... (Crush name) anything but THAT!" I pointed at the roller coaster. "Fine... you party bummer..." He mumbled as we ride the Ferris wheel. "It's so slow!!" (Crush name) whined, "Obviously!! I like it" I smiled as I take pictures with me and (Crush name). We both have snacks after this.

Then we went by the docks the ice freezes by the shore. "Well, let's go home and watch TV? I'll make hot chocolate" I smiled, "Yay! (First name) special hot chocolate!" (Crush name) then drags me back home. "Oh Merry Christmas (Nickname)" then (Crush name) gives me a present. "AWE thanks (Crush name). Here" I give (Crush name) a present as well. "Thanks" he smiled back.

And then we lay on the couch drinking hot cocoa and watch TV. "This is the fun Christmas I had with you (Nickname)" (Crush name) smiled at me. "Yeah same" I agreed, and after a few hours I fell asleep

-(Crush name)'s Point of view

I offed the TV once the movie ended, till I saw (First name) sleeping soundly. "So cute" I chuckled as I wrap my arms around her  like a cat. "I love you (First name) and merry Christmas" I whispered and sleep with her. But little did she know, she might have heard it.

"I love you too" she said as we both cuddle throughout the night.

--End--

I hope you like it guys! Then again Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!