"I'll race ya!"

Me and Luke finish our shake and decide to go down to the beach while the boys stay at that freaking nightmare of roller coasters!!

Luke and I are just sitting down at the shore, watching the seagulls fly by, relaxing as the warm water hits our feet, and enjoying each other's company.

"Hey kates, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Back at steak and shakes, when you said 'I'm always hungry' then paused then said 'just not right now', well um does that mean, that uh um you're not eating?"

Crap...

"Umm pfft no! Why would you ask that?! It's not like I have anorexia something"

"Katie?" He whispered in such a soft voice.

"Okay...Luke you know I can't lie to you..I don't have anorexia but I'm not eating as much as I know I should."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid. Luke, I stopped trying to eat the day we had that meet up. I decided I was fat and that I shouldn't live for someone who didnt trust me anymore...but you came back to me and made me feel better. Luke I'm so sorry." I say as I hug him. He hugs back and lays his head on mine.

"It's okay. You're not fat and you should live and not be afraid of what people think. I would have still loved you. Just promise me one thing?"

"Ok that one thing is?"

"Promise you'll eat more"

"I promise Luke" then we kissed.

I was already relaxing and feeling safe with him again. I love him always looking out for me! Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

"So Katie what's one of your favorite 5sos songs?"

"Oh um..wow I guess I don't have one! Um maybe 'I miss you' or 'gotta get out' I don't know if i really have one. I also like 'independence day' too"

"Wow..pretty huge fan then, huh?"

"Well you guys are my friends so yeah."

I lean on Luke still letting the warm water brush up against my feet. And watching the sunset.

Why do I think of this as a date?

"Kate did I ever tell you that it's hard not to love you?"

"No you tried not to love me?!"

"No I couldn't not love you..especially more than I do right now"

"Aww" I blush (ᴍᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴғɪᴄ)

"You're different. Not like other girls at all. I love you so much katie!"

"Aww I love you too" just as we were getting comfortable with each other....again..there were shouts coming from behind us.

M: "guys?! you came without us?!"

L: "you guys should've kept up" I laughed at Luke and his humor.

"And you just now noticed we were gone?! Man, talk about bad friends". Me and Luke both laughed.

The rest of the boys were headed strait for me. Dang it. Why does the girl have more trouble to deal with more than boys?!