Epic pranker

Then we decided to listen to music.

M: "well where's the music"
A: "yeah let's get it rockin in here"

"Ok but whatchya guys wanna listen to?"

C: "I'll figure it out" he said as he walked over to the radio and albums. "Let's see here, how about this one?" He said as music started playing.....

"La d-da,la d-da da da, la d-da, La d-da da da!" Then the boys smirked to each other as I started jumping around.

"Just a kid, it's all the same, growin up, it doesnt change. Who are they to try and put us down?" Luke sang along as he wrapped one arm around me and looking into my eyes.

"Had enough of what they say. Sick and tired of all their games. Stand up and sing it with me now.

La d-da, la d-da da da. La d-da, la d-da da da

so save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of Authority! I'll always be apart of the minority!

So save me from who I'm supposed to be.

So tell me, tell me, tell me, what you want from me, don't wanna be another social casualty!"

We danced the night away with music and all that. After that was done I got red food dye and put it in a pocket.

M: "I'm going to the toilet"
"No way! I need to go!"
M: "I'll race ya"

C: "umm mikey ya might not wanna do that, she's pretty fast"

A: "yeah, remember she won 2nd place before"

M: "ugh ok I'll go after" then I went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I took the lid off of the toilet, put drops of red food coloring in there, and put the lid back on. So right when he flushes, red will show up.

Next I wet parts of a toilet paper roll, smashed them together, and set them on the toilet so it'll look like poop.

Yep taking it to the extreme with these pranks. Then I cleaned up everything.

"Ok mikey! All yours"
M:"thank the lord"

I smiled evily when he walked past me.

"What did you do" they all asked. I didn't answer. I got canola oil and sprayed it all the way down the hallway floor. Then got Suran wrap and wrapped it across the frame of the bathroom doorway.

"Eww Katie!!" I heard in the bathroom. I chuckled.

"Seriously what did you do?" Calum asked.

"You guys wanna help me prank Michael?"

"Yeah we do!" They all said.

"Ok every one get one of those silly string cans and record a video."

"Ok".

A: "hey guys so we are back home now with our friend and her and Michael are having a prank war! Who will win" Ashton said into the phone while recording.

C: "I don't know but I'm pretty sure Katie will win! She's already got him once with the scary face wallpaper haha"

"Yeah I'm a good prankster"

L: "yeah you're the best one" I started blushing again.

A: "oh yeah! Guys they're dating"

"Yeah we are" I smiled as Luke came in for a kiss but as soon as we were about to kiss....