Brother and sister moments!

(¢αℓυмѕ ρσν)
It's only been fifteen minutes since we got back to Ashton's house and it looks like Luke is already having a panic attack. Man, he really loves her.

"Luke it's okay. She will remember you. She loves you"

"I know cal but I can't lose her. She's my everything"

Ok that kinda stung...I may have a couple few feelings for Katie but just never really showed them, and I don't plan to very soon either. I'm not gonna hurt my best mate.

••••
A couple hours passed.

"Stop killing my vibe Luke!" I yell at him as we were playing a video game.

"Your fault for killing people"

We chuckled and laughed. Then we heard a quiet, calm, sweet voice.

"Uhh guys?" Luke and I sat frozen still not even moving a muscle.

Me and Luke slowly turned our heads.

"KATIE!!!" We both yelled as we rushed toward her to give her a hug.

"Uhh guys, I'm having um trouble uh breathing" she managed to choke out.

"Oh right" Luke said as he let go.

"Yeah sorry" I replied letting go also.

"Umm guys is Ashton awake yet?"

Oh right they're siblings! I forgot.

"Umm" Luke and I shook our heads.

"We haven't seen him" Luke said.

"I thought you wouldn't remember us!" Luke said as he hugged Katie one more time.

"Awe I'll always remember you guys Luke! I love y'all oh so much to ever forget." Katie said as she ruffled Luke's hair.

Ugh they're so cute! Why cant I have that cuteness with someone?

"Well where is Ashton? I want to go see him." Katie said curiously.

"He's in that back room" Luke said.

•Katie's pov•
I'm so happy that I woke up. And I CANT believe that I'm Ashton Freakin Irwins LITTLE SISTER!!!

I started to walk back where Ashton, my freaking famous long lost brother, was supposed to be sleeping.

Wow. Just wow. He's my brother. I'm thankful but confused. How can he be my brother?

I moved some of his hair.

"Ashton..I guess it was just as a shock to you as it was for me. And I'm glad it was you that ended up being my brother. You took care of me. When I felt like crap you actually acted like a good big brother and took me home. So as your little sister, I love you. Please please please wake up soon"

•αѕнтσи'ѕ ρσν•
I finally woke up. Finally! I was about open my eyes until I heard a voice, Katie's voice. She was saying something so so sweet. I already love her as a sister. No wonder Luke loves her so much. I heard her saying....

"Ashton..I guess it was just as a shock to you as it was for me. And I'm glad it was you that ended up being my brother. You took care of me. When I felt like crap you actually acted like a good big brother and took me home. So as your little sister, I love you. Please please please wake up soon"

Awww.

"Katie I am awake! And I love you too sis!"

"ASHTON!!" She yelled quite happy as she hugged me.
I love seeing her this happy. But now I see what she means by her being deaf after her hearing us boys.

"Wow hello to you too!"

"Oh wait um you heard all that didn't you?" She asked slightly embarressed.

"Awe Katie don't be embarressed. That was so sweet of you to say that! It's cute"

She blushed.

"Wow I can't believe we're siblings!" She said.

"Yeah I know! It's insane"

"Yeah who would've thought!"

We giggled and laughed. She sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey what that noise?" I asked in confusion as I heard yelling and awkward noises.

"Oh nothing. It's just cake down there playin a video game"

(See what I did there^)
•кαтιє'ѕ ρσν•

"Hahaha so just Calum and Luke time huh?"

"Yup seems like it"

"So do you want to move in with the Irwins or do you want us to come live with you?"

"Actually I kinda like having my own place."

"Well okay but I still want to bring you over to my family's house cause they have some explaining to do!"

I chuckled. "yeah but I'm happy I'm your sister...im also confused but hey, I'm glad you're my brother!"

He chuckled. "yeah and I'm glad you're my little sister"

"should we go and see who's kicking who's butt" I said as the yelling got louder.

"let's go shall we?"

"we shall new founded brother!" I giggled as we were acting all fancy.

We walked back to the family room where everyone was at.

"Guys look who's up!" I yell over their yelling...that's really hard to do do with boys.

They both jumped and shut up faster then how fast a snake strikes.

"AHH DONT DO THAT!" They both yell in fusteration.

"Then maybe don't yell so loud and take off your headphones! If someone ignores me or any thing there will be scares"

The two boys just shifted uncomfortably.

C: "so did ya have a nice sleep"

A: "yeah my sis woke me" he said giving me a noogie on the head. (Is that still even a word anymore)

L: "aww brother and sister moments!! So cute."