Im ashton irwins WHAT?!

Ashton finally came in the room and Within a few minutes katie fell asleep. Like she hasn't slept in days!

I feel so bad that I'll have to explain the other girl to Katie. It's not bad....actually it kinda is...management shouldn't tear me and Katie apart like this. It's not right.

Remembering what I just thought, I started to fiddle with my necklace.
"It's not right" I mumbled.

I guess I must've fallen asleep cause I woke up to someone shaking me. When I opened my eyes there was a doctor.

"Sir wake up. We finally have the test results back"

"And?" We all questioned.

"She's Australian, Irish, Cherokee Indian,  British, and American."

"Wow" we all said.

"Are you Ashton Irwin?" The doctor walked over to Ashton.

"Yes sir!"

"Congratulations! Turns out that Katie is your little sister!"

All of our jaws dropped. Little sister?! Sister?! KATIE IS ASHTONS SISTER?!

"Shocking isn't it?" The doctor smirked and chuckled.

"B-but h-how?!" Katie asked.

"Believe it or not, you and your other brother got kidnapped. And Ashton was safe somewhere else. The people who kidnapped you took you in."

•Katie's pov•
How can this be happening?! Me and Ashton don't look anything alike!

I have dark blue eyes and he has brown eyes! I have dirty dishwater blonde hair and he has brown!

Me and Ashton looked at each other then back at the doctor.

"WHAT?!" We both say at the same time. Then the room went black, I heard people call my name, I felt people shaking me, I wanted to talk and tell them it would be okay but I couldn't. I fainted.

••••

(ℓυкє'ѕ ρσν)
Katie fainted... Ashton did too.  I think me and the two other boys nearly fainted also, I mean who wouldn't after that shock.

That was such a big shock that I think I felt it.

I carefully Layed Katie down on the bed. So peaceful and pretty Like a penguin. She is very pretty.

I lay down beside her and cuddle. Like me and the boys do on tours. I kissed her lightly on the lips.

I can't believe I'm in love with Ashton's sister. I should've noticed it before, her laugh is so identical to Ashton's. Her voice is too. Wow how'd I not notice?

I kissed her one more time and left.

"Guys did y'all lay Ashton somewhere and finally stop yelling 'YES FINALLY! It's Time to take my place at the drums!' And finally stop laughing at him and saying 'hahaha look Ashton just passed out' ?"

I earned laughs from them.

"Yes Luke. What did you think we did, throw him in the dumpster?!" Michael laughed.

Calum chuckled and said "yeah Luke! We aren't those bad friends"

Then they walked past me to sit on the couch.

"I really hope Katie wakes up you guys."

"Haha what about Ashton" Calum asked.

"Oh yeah! Him too"

"I hope they wake up too" Michael exclaimed.

"Me too. Who's gonna sass me around? Who's gonna have an argument with me when I take their chocolate?"

Calum said. We were laughing so hard.

"But I'm also scared guys..what if she doesn't remember me?"

"Luke I'm pretty sure she didn't get memory loss. I think she'll remember you" Calum reassured me.

"I hope so"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Wow guys! Didn't that put a twist on things?! Ps I want you to know that Ashton doesn't have the siblings he has in real life. So sorry he just has Katie. Also sorry that this chapter is so short but ain't it shocking?!