Its settled

As I fell asleep it felt like it was a fast nap which I knew it wasn't. I woke up when I thought I heard the door creak. I looked around and didn't see anybody, so I just decided that no one was there, and went back to sleep, well let me rephrase that.....I TRIED to go back to sleep!!

I felt my bed being shooken and I was being yelled at. It frightened me!

"EARTHQUAKE!!!!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and tried to run. Everyone laughed at me.

"Guys don't do that" I said as i did my pouty face and crossed my arms.

M: "awe is little baby girl scared?"
"YES I WAS!!"
M:"awe come here" he smiled as he opened up his arms. I smiled sweetly as he came closer and opened up my arms. As soon as he was close enough for me to reach I slapped him across his face.

"Ohhhh" all the boys yelled and laughed.

"Do not wake me up Clifford!!" I warned.

"It wasn't just me!" He said in defense.

"Yeah it was all of us" calum said.

"Yeah, calum, but Michael is the one who planned this!"

M: "Ok I won't do it again"

"Just know that I'm gonna get you back for this"

M: "oh okay you wanna play that game"

"You know I do"

M: "let the game begin!"

"Ok so anyway....I want my hugs! I haven't seen you guys in for so long!"

The boys slowly looked at each other then back at me....uh-oh.

All: "GET HER!!!" They all shouted as they attached me with a tight group hug.

"Ahhh guys!!!" The they riled down some. This feels right.

"This feels right." I mumbled. They all chuckled and some of them said "yeah"

"I missed ma boys" "hahaha we missed you too" they said. The hug lasted forever!

Once the hug was done we sat at the sofa.

"So what are you guys doing here? I thought you guys weren't coming till Tomorrow!"

L: "well we got home early just for you" aww. I blushed at his answer.

"Aww" the boys all 'awwed' because of blushing.

"Just shut up already!!" I shouted still smiling. Luke leaned toward me and whispered...

"It is quite cute when you blush" I smiled. A lot.

"Aww thanks Luke"

"No problem! It's the truth" I smiled even more.

All: "aww"

A: "you guys are cute" me and Luke looked at each other. It looked like he was looking into my eyes.

L: "uh...yeah" he slightly whispered. I smiled and looked back at the boys, but Luke never stopped looking at me.

I just didn't want to make it seem like I have feelings for him. Like the boys would probably make fun of me. But I bet Luke likes me. Luke was sitting beside me.

C: "y'all should go out" Luke turned.

L: "do you want to?"

"Mmm....yeah. But only if you want too"

L: "I've actually liked you for a long time, so yeah, let's do this."

"It's settled" Luke put his arm around my waist. The others were just looking at us awkwardly.

"Kiss kiss kiss" they kept chanting.
Again Luke and I looked at each other and shrugged and we did a peck on the lips.

The room filled with "awe c'mon, not that we meant a real kiss" 's me and Luke just sat back and laughed.