Stay strong beautiful! (Last chapter :( )

As soon as we got home I ran upstairs and pretended to be asleep so the boys wouldn't think about bothering me.

I dove onto the bed and I could tell the boys weren't that far behind me.

"Katie get outta bed" Calum says strictly and out of breath.

My head was buried in the pillow.

"I don't wanna!" I mumbled.

"C'mon play video games with us!" Michael pleads.

"Ugh!" I said into the pillow.

"Spend time with your brother." Ashton pleaded

I rolled over onto my back and sighed. Ashton Layed down beside me while Calum sat at the bottom of the bed.

"Katie what's wrong?" Ashton asked. I couldn't take it anymore I cried.

"Nothing!" I sob.

"It's alright Katie." Calum reassured me.

"Yeah talk to us." Michael said.

"I'm just..I don't know..scared I guess."

"Scared of what Katie?" Ashton asked.

"Well erm if you didn't find me...it could've gotten worse. And I was scared of how you guys would treat me"

"Katie, we love you. You know that right?" Calum asked.

"Yeah and I love you guys too but everything's just heavy on me at the time."

"We know. It'll get better." Michael said.

"How do you know that?!"

"Well Katie you seem to be sticking up for yourself pretty well and all even though we weren't there with you at the time. Things will get better. I know it, Calum knows it, Michael knows it, and Luke knows it." Ashton said.

I cringed at the mention of Luke. I still miss him but I don't know what I'm going to say to him.

"Thanks guys!" I say as I hug every each boy in the room.

•4 years later•

Ever since that time with the boys my life has been great! I still get a lot of hate from fans. Me and Luke are back to friends and I know he still cares about me. He now has a new beautiful girlfriend...the girl he cheated on me with, Alexis. Me and Alexis are still very close. And i still get a hint of jealousy when her and Luke kiss.

And oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I got signed to a record label! I'm gonna tour with the boys! They bring me anyway. When the boys are onstage I chill in my dressing room with Alex. Believe it or not, my record label let her be a singer with me! Kinda like icona pop!

The Boys's band is coming to an end and they are retiring from it. Me and Alex are both disappointed.

And did I tell you that I'm dating Calum? Yeah I'm dating him now.

From my past I haven't been brought down as easily and I haven't ever been raped anymore.

I told the boys and Alexis about my past with my ex ex boyfriend and how he raped me and nearly almost got me pregnant. The boys and Alex were shocked. I don't blame them.

I still hear my moms voice in my head at times telling me what to do, if it's right if it's wrong you name it! I'm just glad I have a part of her back with me.

And I finally was a champion at basketball and got gold metals. I was a gold medalist at running too.

I don't self harm anymore either. I know it won't only hurt me, but the boys and everyone who cares.

And if you're dealing with this, I just want to let you know that you aren't alone in this world. You have everyone! Go ask people if you cut or did something if they would care and I bet you 100% that they will. I'm routing for you, the boys are routing for you, God is routing for you, your family and friends are routing for you, and if your heart is still beating then your body is routing for you! But most importantly...if you don't route for yourself then it's not gonna get better, you have to make it get better! I know you can do it!

stay strong beautiful!