Getting ready

"That sounds good"

L: "ok your face doesn't look that bad. We could probably get it off with a rag"

"Yeah"

"It's probably a good thing that Michael didn't put a whole lot of flour in it"

Luke started to wash a rag and start to rub it on my face.

"This might be a bit cold okay?"

"Ok"

Burr it was cold!

"There's my beautiful Katie" he said as he kissed me on the forehead. I started to blush.

"awe someone's blushing" he said as he poked my cheek. I blushed harder.

"Ok get that towel off and change we're going to a party"

"A party?! Yay!"

I feel a bit bad because I left Luke to clean up the flour in the bathroom. You kept hearing him sneeze. I walked into the bathroom and knocked.

"Luke you don't have to. Michaels the one who did it."

"Yeah but still"

"Ok stay here if you wish" then I walked out and got ready....the welcome home party isn't till later but hey it takes me a long time to get ready.

Before I went to get ready I walked down the hallway and sat down with the boys and just glared at Michael almost the whole time while he smirked.

C: "kates, if you don't mind me asking...what happened?"

"Michael happened" I murmured in a low voice.

A: "umm Katie I think he meant, tell us what really happened"

"Michael pranked me"
M: "I got you good"
C and A: "shut up Michael!"

Michal stayed silent after that.

C: "go on."
"I just told you"
A: "Kate, I think there's more to the story"

"Ugh,fine! Michael did a prank where he put flour in my blow dryer and it blew all over me and on the floor. You happy now?"

C: "why didn't you just tell us everything"

"Because" I think they decided to stop pestering me..good.

"Hey Michael?"
M: "yeah"
"remember when you said that you had to get me back?"
M:"yes"
"Well in the bible it says that you don't have to get revenge on someone"

M: "I thought this was a prank war? Oh but don't worry you can drop out if you want to"

"Oh that's how you want it to be? Fine then" I said and turned.

Luke came back down the stairs.

L: "guys I think it's time we go and get ready."

All: "ok bye Katie."

"Bye"

L: "love you"

"Love you too" I said my last goodbye.

I was debating on whether if I should wear makeup or not. I don't usually wear any and don't like it much. But what the heck it's a family and friends welcome home party...I want to look nice for Ashton's family but I don't want to get hit on by his friends...I just won't wear makeup.

I just sat at my mirror and looked at my reflection. I think my hair would look great curled. I finally got a lot of ringlets after 10 times of burning myself.

Since I had some time left I decided to watch Tv. I watched my favorite shows. Shows like "ghost whisperer" "a haunting" all those kind of shows.

The clock on my wall started playing music which means it just turned another hour....crap I watched so many shows that I lost track of time! Ashton and the guys will be here any minute to pick me up!

I gathered all my things I needed, money, phone, maybe a gun...hey don't judge me! There could be a killer at the party or someone could come after me! I may possibly need a gun.

I was waiting at the door just to hear them do their famous knock...it's where they knock to a melody of one of there songs and also sing at some points.

They started knocking. One of my favorite songs!! "Gotta get out" they started singing. I finally opened the door and said "yeah I gotta get out.... Of this house and into a party!!"

The boys laughed. Once we got to the party my jaw dropped