FaceTime round 2

As I got home I saw that they face timed me. Oh, shoot. That was 38 minutes ago. I returned their call. It took a while before their faces popped up on the screen.

"KATIE!!!" They screamed as I jumped.

"Wow look I love you guys but you guys need to stop doing that" I sighed the last words out.

L: "haha I'll be careful next time"
"Thank you Luke! So I guess it's just Luke who'll say that huh"

"No I guess we'll be careful too" Micheal and calum said, but except one, Ashton. I gave Ashton a glare.

"What just because they say it doesn't mean I'll be careful" then everybody shot him a glare and he put his hands up in defense.

"Ok I MIGHT be careful"
"Ok that'll be better".

Somehow the convo went into singing and stuff.

"So how was the show" oh that's how.

A: "it was great"
M:"yeah someone didn't vomit on the stage this time"

"CALUM" they all shouted at calum. Calum just looked down in shame. I just snorted and laughed. This is why I missed them so much.

"Hahaha um excuse me, haha, for one second"

C: "why, excuse you, so you can go laugh at me"

"Oh no calum I wouldn't do that, I'd be laughing my head off at you" I said laughing a lot more.

C: "for the record it was only one time!!"

"Haha ok whatever you say! You know, you guys clean up nicely after a shower" I complemented.

"Haha thanks" they all said.

M: "so you're saying you want some of this" Michael said in a flirtatious way.

"Eww no, I didn't mean it like that" I said laughing.

"Awe well ok". We talked all afternoon/evening.

"Guys I got to go. My laptop is almost dead."

"Wait before you go, we have something to tell you"

"Ok what is it"

"We're planning on being-" Oh great! I told them I had to go. Planning on being what? I didn't have a phone all I had is my laptop and I can't call back to ask. Oh well! I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I can't wait.

I decided I needed a afternoon nap. I doze off into a chair lightly singing. I knew it wasn't fully night time but hey I wanted to sing something. It was in the early afternoon too.