Saving her

•Luke's pov•

"I didn't think Katie would notice!"

"Well Luke! She did!" Michael spat.

"Yeah do you not realize that she wrote that song for you?" Calum asked when we were walking to find Katie.

I just kept my head down.

"Michael! Calum! Ash-"

"Wait who said that?!" Ashton asked.

"Katie...I know her cry!"

"We need to go find her NOW! Somethings not right!"

We ran and ran. We took a pause. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" We heard her sass back. The voices were getting closer.

"GUYS HELP IM OVER HER-"

"I think she's in the ally." We run to the ally. We watch for a minute.

"Have you ever seen a dîck before?!"

Ok now I was getting mad! Nobody and I mean NOBODY talks to my girl like that!

Me and the boys look at each other awkwardly and I did a slight snarl but why'd Ashton do a snarl? Brother instinct.

"Guys calm down" calum said.

"I can't". We both said.

"Yes but you clearly haven't seen your face in the mirror before either!" Katie sasses.

Me and the boys smirk and silently go "Ohhh!"

Then one of the guys pulled her skirt down.

I snapped! I couldn't take it neither can Ashton. Our instincts kicked in. I was so mad!

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Me and Ashton both yelled as we all sprinted toward the guys.

There were now only 3 now.

We started to beat them.

"My sister doesn't like you don't you see that?!" Ashton yelled as he punched.

"She's our friend! Stop it now!" Calum yelled.

"Stop hurting my girlfriend!" I yell.

"She shouldn't be like this! She doesn't deserve this!" Michael yelled. 

Then they all fled. No one hurts her, no one!

Me and Calum and Ashton sprinted over to Katie while Michael ran his fingers through his hair.

"Katie Katie are you alright?"

I pleaded for an answer.

"I-I don't know" she said with tears. It hurts me to see her like this.

"Shh you'll be alright. I promise" Ashton said as he held her and stroked her hair.

I slid her skirt back up and she blushed with embarrassment.

"Th-thanks guys." She said as she held her arms open for a hug.  We all hugged her and helped her up.

"Guys I'm so sorry!" Michael said.

"Why?"

"For raping Katie now I know how she feels how bad I must've acted. I'm sorry."

"It's okay the past is past." She replied. I love that in her.

"I'm sorry too Katie I should've been a better boyfriend. Take me back?"

"I'm s-sorry but no. I want to stay single."

"If this is about what I di-"

She kissed me.

"You didn't do anything." I hugged her. I can still see that she loves me. I held my necklace.

•Katie's pov•
They came they really came!
Of course they did! They must really care about you and love you!

Yeah they do! I love them too.

"How about we go home?" Ashton asked me.

"That sounds nice."