Flashback

So after i had time to calm myself down I went to bed...I usually been bullied where I got to the point, when I couldn't calm myself down and Ashton or Luke had to calm me down. They were always the firsts I'd go to. Out of all of them if I had to pick two to be my closest most desired friends it would be Luke and Ashton.

I fell asleep in my bed dreaming about how happy I'll be when they get back home!

(Next day)

(Ps she does not go to school because of foster care. She can not go unless one of her siblings are with her)

Ugh I have to get up to go to work. Work is so stressful at the time. Since 5sos's new album is coming out everyone is flooding in and asking if we have it or not.

One really eager costumer came! "Hey have you seen 5sos's new album? Do you sell it here"

"Umm sorry they don't even have it put out yet. We have posters if you want"

"No thanks, I already have all the posters of them. I'd rather listen to their music." Wow such a big fan!

"Ok" so that was basically what happened all day today. When someone asked for a poster, I'd go into the back and get one. I missed them. Especially Luke, if you haven't already noticed, I have a slight crush on Luke. Heck I've always had a slight crush on him. If I have had a crush on him for that long then it's not a crush.... I love him.    

Well that's mostly every day. When I used to go to foster school, I used to write stuff on my folder .  I put "fan girl of calum hood". I liked him a little too. I put Luke's name on the back. Most people saw the name calum hood and walked right up to me.

(Flashback)

"Eww gross you like calum hood"

"First of all you're the one who is 'eww gross' if you're saying that. True fans would never say that about their favorite band they will support them"

Let me get something straight with you. I didn't know 5sos (personally) at the time. That girl just walked away.

(Flashback over)