chapter 4: bonely

Something was beside you. You felt like death was staring you down.

"She's gone." You herd sans's calm voice say.

"Oh gee thanks for making me not seem like I was gonna die. Appreciate that." You said while standing up.

He laughed and looked at you.
"Yeah sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare you."

You sighed and crossed your arms. "Yeah... It's fine." He looked at you.

"What's Wrong?" He asked while tilting his head to the side.

"She said seven human souls. That meant six have died before me. Right? And if thats true, can you tell me EXACTLY what they looked like?"

His expression dropped. "Yeah ok. Just... Sit down. It may take a while.
-------

"The first human to fall was a child. All of them were." He sighed.

"This kid happened to like purple. And books. Their hair had a faint purple in it."

"Others followed. Most the same except different traits and clothes."

"Well all except one. This was a kid, like always, but they seemed to be the kind of kid who served Justice. They wore a cowboy hat, and overalls. They said they would free everyone who deserved freedom. They had their mind set on helping.
But when they got to Asgore. They...Had the same fate as the others."
----------------------------

You stopped your eyes stung.
"What did that kid say about the surface?" You felt your eyes burning now

"That their sister would like to see monsters on the surface. And that they-" he stopped.

You felt tears running down your face. That was Bonnie. You had said those words to her.

You put your head in your hands and cried. You had thought for so long that maybe she was alive. And maybe she was happy.

And to find out that she was killed by a thing that you had for so long wanted to see on the surface, hurt even more.

Sans didn't talk. He seemed stunned. He was at a loss of what to do.

Each time you thought about her death you'd cry harder. He finally walked over and sat down beside you.

"It's ok. Your ok... You've always been Ok." He pulled you over to him and you cried into his chest.

You couldn't take this in.
It was hurting. He hugged you as you cried. he was trying to calm you down.

"Shh...Your Okay." Your cries slowed. But it still hurt. You still felt like your heart was being torn out of your chest.

"s-San-S...P-lease...S-she...C-ant...Be." you said in-between cries.

"I know, I know what it's like." He said in a soothing voice. "Try to calm down."

You slowly stopped crying, and soon weren't crying anymore. But your were tired... Tired of crying. And before you could think, it was dark.
----------------

You were with sans.
In a place full of blue flowers.
You were holding his hand.

And you were talking.
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Olive."
"Olive who?"
"Olive you."

He placed a kiss on your forehead.
And you both kept walking.

The flowers repeated the joke.
Over, and over.

And then.
Sans Looked at you.
And smiled.

"(Y/N)... I know how you felt. When I told you that last timeline. And I just wanna let you know.
Alphys had a plan for the souls. You can have your sister back."

He looked away and smiled.

And you could recall this.
Faintly. That is.
-----------------------------

You woke up on his bed. He was on the floor beside you.
You shook him awake and he slowly sat up.

"Hmm?" He grumbled

"Knock knock."
"...Who's there?
"Olive."
"Olive who?
"Olive you."

He looked at you and smiled.

"There's the old (Y/N)." He hugged you slightly and kissed your cheek.

"Now I've gotta explain some stuff."
----------

And heeeyy!
So, sorry bout the last chapter, I did change my mind though so yeah!
Welcome back?

Boiiii!!!