chapter 8: pains

Your eyes forced themselves to open, you had no control at that moment, as soon as you could realize what happened, you felt pain, horrible pain shoot through your body

You held in your scream and let the tears form in your eyes. Everything hurt.

You couldn't get a hold of your surroundings, and let alone what was happening.

Everything finally died down and you were able to see what was happening.

You were in a bed. Sans's bed to be accurate.
He wasn't in there, but he probably wasn't out of the house.

You slowly moved your arm, trying to avoid screaming.
It didn't hurt, but it drained you of what little energy you had.

Your head rolled to the side. You tried to make the room focus. But you had little luck.

You looked at the door as you heard the knob turning.
Sans looked through the door, and right at you.

He walked in and sat down on the floor.
"How ya feeling kid?" He said in a relatively calm voice.

"Hurts...." Was the only thing you were able to force out. He sighed and looked down

"I healed ya as much as I could. Not that it did much pain wise, but at least your not dead." He looked back up and sighed.

"She really did a number on ya huh?" He examined your face, probably counting scars, or scabs left  from your recent meet with death.

You made an attempt at a nod. He seemed to get it.
"I sent Papyrus out to get some healing items, those should help with pain." He looked at the wall.

"I should have killed her then and there. . . But you probably wouldn't agree with that." He Chuckled slightly, before looking up at you.

You didn't respond to that one. Sure you didn't like her, but hate wasn't the right word either.

You didn't want her dead.
But didn't want her hurting you... It was a lot of emotions you couldn't sort out.

"I'm gonna let ya rest for now though." He stood up "call me if you need anything." And with that he walked out of the room, leaving you there to sleep.

You truthfully weren't tired, but you couldn't even move two arma, so maybe rest wasn't too bad

And so your eyes closed. And your world faded black
////////////////////////

So you know about anomalies?
Resets and effects of it?

Ya know I didn't care much about those until this timeline.

Ya know. The one where everyone is dead

And it all because of YOU.
But hey I won't judge.

After all.
Hell should be a lot of a nicer place than here.

Especially after what's coming up.

//////////////////////////////

You slowly opened your eyes.
You had gotten used to nightmares.

Or... Memories. Whatever they were, they didn't bother you.
You felt a little bit stronger.

Not by much, but it still was better than nothing.
You looked down beside you and saw what you assumed to be healing items.
You grabbed the cinnamon bunny.

It was strange, but it gave you more HP than you had.

Everything was still sore, but it wasn't as bad. It'd never be erased From your mind though.

It was all one big pain that wouldn't go away.
And lucky you, you were the one suffering.

There was a note you didn't see at first on the plate.
Is said it Fairly sloppy handwriting

"I'm staying here today. So if ya need me, I'm not far." You smiled faintly and looked at the ceiling.

Maybe it was okay after all...

Well, maybe that is...