Chapter 24: Human.

They seemed like a small child, at most their age had to be 8 or 9. You stood at the doorway, and took a step forward. They were rummaging through a few drawers, possibly trying to find something.

"Hello?" You said to them. As soon as the words left your mouth, they froze. They visibly gulped and turned around. "What are you doing in the house?" You asked them. They stayed quiet for a moment, but finally they stuttered out,
"p-papyrus sent me." They then took in a short gasp, "please don't tell me this is the wrong house! Oh god, I'm so sorry."

You laughed lightly, "no no, this is the right house, but how did you get in?" They went quiet for a moment. "The door was locked so I had to climb in through the window." You laughed, "wow, that's something you don't hear every day." You brushed of the laugh that tried to come out again, "so what did he want you to get?"

They thought for a moment, "um... I'm guessing you? Pap said to get (Y/N) who was at the house, so I assume that's you?" They gave you a questioning look.
"Yeah, that's me. Um.. may I ask your name?"

They looked suprised for a moment, "oh! My apologies, I'm frisk!" They reached their hand out and you shook it. "Nice to meet you frisk." You said with a smile.

"So where did they want me to meet them?" You asked, frisk walked in front of you, quickly at that, "just follow me!" They walked down the stairs and to the door.

Both of you walked outside and went twords papyrus's hand crafted Outpost, surprisingly it was still holding it's own weight, it was just cardboard, but the mountain of snow on top of it assed more weight.

"Pap I got her!" Frisk yelled one papyrus was in sight, he turned around and waved, "THANK YOU HUMAN!" Though he was a good distance away, it sounded like he was right in front of you.

You looked to frisk, "pap?" They laughed, "I can't say his real name, it's weirdly hard."
You smiled and continued walking until you were right at papyrus.

"HUMAN (Y/N), I HAVE REQUESTED THAT YOU TAKE FRISK AROUND TO GET TO KNOW THE LAND! UNFORTUNATELY I COULD NOT, -since I'm at work- BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD?" His voice was calm, but loud as always.

"Yeah, I think I can take little frisk here around, it'd be nice."
Frisk looked to you and smiled.
You took their hand and began walking them around Snowdin, showing them thing and letting them know the area.

As you made it to waterfall, you stopped. "So, there's a few people here that might be intimidating, so if you feel scared just tell me okay?" Frisk laughed and took a stance "I'm not afraid of anything~!" You giggled at their silliness and walked through the cave opening.

"Hey punk!" You heard a faint call of undyne, not even two second into the cave, and she had already found you. "Who's that?" Frisk whispered quietly to you
"I'll tell ya in a second buddy."

As undyne ran up to you frisk seemingly got scared. "Hey undyne." You said to her.
She started talking to you buddy buddy like, before noticing frisk.

"Oh! Hi there, sorry, I didn't see you there buddy, I'm undyne." She crouched down and looked at frisk. "H-hi undyne." Frisk said quietly, that same scared stutter there.

"Aw c'mon buddy, don't tell me you're scared of me." Undyne was definitely challenging frisk's bravery. "What? No! I'm not scared of you!" Frisk 'punched' undyne's arm, but it looked more like a friendly tap.

"Pfft- you call that a punch punk?" Undyne said, standing up finally, "come over to my house every once in a while and I'll teach ya some tricks."

"Oh, actually undyne, I'm showing frisk around waterfall, you can tag along if you want."
Undyne nodded, "sure I can, it's my duty to patrol around here anyways."

You did the usually 'tour guide' act and showed frisk around the land of waterfall, but you stopped before hotland, they didn't need to go there anyways, it's too hot, and it's dangerous for a kid as young as frisk to be going through there.

You stopped your thoughts, "god I sounded like Toriel fir a moment there." You mumbled to yourself. "Well anyways punk, I'll be outta your hair, feel free to stop by my house whenever." And with that undyne ran off the other way.

"So what now?" Frisk asked.
You thought for a moment, "I don't know, it's up to you."
Frisk smiled and tugged you back the way you had come, "I wanna go see the flowers again! They're really cool!"
////////////////////////

Frisk had been here for a week, and for a whole week Chara hadn't even talked to you, though you didn't really mind at all. Both sans and papyrus were okay with letting frisk sleep on the couch, so he was pretty much another addition into the household.

Actually, in your opinion, they brought more humor and just overall made the house that much brighter. They were a nice addition.

"(Y/N)?" Frisk said while knocking on the door to your room.
"Oh, yeah frisk?" You said while standing off of the bed and walking to the door and opening it.

They had a seemingly old book in their hands. "Can you read this to me? The words are too big for me, I don't know them." You smiled at them, "of course I can bud." You took the book from his hands, and walked down to the couch with them.

They had a pillow and blanket already ready, and the lamp downstairs was already on.
Frisk made it to the couch first, and lied down, they barely took up 2 spots, so it gave you plenty of room.

As you began reading, frisk started closing their eyes, either listening and imaging, or falling asleep.
After you finished the story, you noticed that frisk was actually asleep. You smiled and turned off the lamp and went back upstairs.

As you walked Into your own room, sans looked at you, "you act like the kids sister y'know?"
You laughed, "shut up you bonehead."