☾Chapter 1 - Forever Gone☽

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Hehe!" I chuckled, clutching a small bag of jewels in my hand. I could hear them bouncing in my hand, each step I took forward in my attempt to escape the military police. It's like, they were practically begging me and my friends to open them up and sell them. Rich! That'd what we be! Rich... Ever since we left the underground city me, Hishiko and Ramos have been fending for jewels and such, attempting to attain what ever scraps of money we could get. Five years of being on the ground. Yeah, the military police was getting sick of us. But, our trio was unstoppable.

I peered behind me, to make sure the chipper blue head, Hishiko and the raven haired Ramos were still keeping up with my rapid speed. I, honestly, had to admit my speed was pretty fast. But, yet again, it had to be. The military police were using the 3Dmg, which I found completely unfair. And yet, it increased the thrill of this run. And, gladly I didn't have to resort to extending my wings. Yet. But, the police was gaining on us, I and knew I may have to defend soon. I pursed my lips, observing the police in their hopeless attempt to keep up with us. At least, I kept telling myself it was hopeless.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Hishiko yelp, her skidding to a stop. "Huh?" I murmured, whipping my head forward to find a blonde man zipping towards us. I huffed slightly, shifting my eyes between the two advancing groups, behind and in front.

"Hishiko, Ramos" I began, quickly whispering to my two team-mates. "Once they get close, I want you two to sprint under the military police, and run as fast as you can..." I explained. 

"But-" Ramos began, but I wouldn't let him speak, as I grabbed his shirt. "I'll be fine" I reassured the two, turning towards the blonde, I recognized to be Erwin Smith. "Live..." I mumbled, as the two raced beneath the military police, who were shocked by their actions.

Almost instantly, my blue and white wings extended from my back, reaching as far as the two buildings on the side of the path. I noticed Erwin gawk at this, hesitating for a moment, before continuing to land on the ground a few paces in front of me. I could tell the military was standing behind me, patiently waiting for Erwin to shout orders at them. I knew they respected this man, deeply so, but I sure didn't. I pitied this man for being trapped in the Survey Corps, being forced to obey their every commands. Why wouldn't he be free? He could do so much with his power, but he was restricted thanks to rules.

I bit my lip, forcing myself not to scream at the man. "Military, commence your duties in killing the two threats" Erwin commanded. I clenched my teeth at this, squeezing my eyes shut. So this was there intent? Disgusting... "I have been assigned to take care of--" The commander hesitated, eyeing me, "this"

I spat, as the military police shot off behind me. "You're sick" I commented, scowling at the man. Erwin furrowed his brows, continuing to stare at me non-stop. "You are... Indeed something" I glared at him, clenching my fist. "I understand why Levi requested me to collect you" Erwin exclaimed, going off into thought as he continued examining me.

"Am I some sort of MERCHANDISE?" I shouted, becoming furious with the man's calm attitude. And him repeatedly calling me 'it' and 'thing'. It was infuriating, and I wouldn't stand for it. Erwin smiled at me, saying, "Now, don't worry. You're going to be taken care of down at head-quarters. We're not going to k-" But, before the commander could finish his sentence, I lunged at him.

I bounded towards the right, turning my shoulders back to gain momentum, then spinning them back around, straightening my wings. I spun several times, my wings slashing Erwin too many times to count. The man stumbled back, alarmed by my abilities. He coughed, sending blood out of his mouth. His eyes met mine, and I could tell he understood my power. My wings, you see, we extremely sharp and were able to cut about anything in it's path. Including, human bones. But, sadly I hadn't thought of extending my wings more to cut Erwin in half, leaving the man still standing.