☾Chapter 12 - The Deed Is Done☽

//Casually listening to Sia while writing fanfic :P\\

*3rd Person POV*

Levi exited the small hut, and you peeked out the door. Since, Levi had failed to shut the door completely. You watched as Levi handed the book over to the man. The taller man smiled polietly, and told him something inaudible from your position. 

Though, something you did notice was how Levi's face dropped drastically, his eyes wide. Though, he nodded hesitantly. The man beamed at him once again and left towards the dirt road a little walk away.

Levi strode towards you, and curiosity got the best of you as you asked

"What was that?"

You noticed Levi's nose scrunch up as his eyebrows dropped down. "The scouts need me back" He responded blandly.

You nodded and pursed your lips. Levi walked past you and into the open kitchen.

"You--" You hesitated, looking back at Levi.

"You aren't gonna go, right?"

Levi raised his head to look at you. His face was stoic, his eyes showed boredom as he replied.

"I have no choice"

"uh--" It seemed the noises of the world were drowned out by the pounding of your heart. It echoed in your ears as Levi's words continually repeated in your head.

"(Y/N)?" Levi exclaimed, crossing his arms. 

"Oh... uh... I'm going to go out for a walk..." You explained, staggering out of the door.

"(Y/N)!" Levi shouted, soon stomping towards the door you just shut. You began to stroll across the grass and towards the dirt road, which winded through the forest and to the town of Wall Maria.

You clutched your head, as it seemed as if it had it's own heart-beat as well.

"All... For nothing?" You questioned yourself, heaving heavily.

"For nothing..."

Back at the hut, Levi had slammed his hand against the wooden door, resting his head against it.

"Fuck..." He chided himself, biting his lip. A drip of blood drippled down his chin and plopped onto the floor. The man heaved a sigh, easing his hand from a fist to a normal position.

He reminded himself of what the man had told him...

There were sightings of 60 meter titans.

*Time skip! :D*

You were walking through the streets of the bustling Wall Maria. All was as usual. Workers at work, parents cooking or tending to their children, kids playing. you heaved a sigh.

He was leaving, wasn't he?

You cocked a smirk, remembering what you had told yourself the other night.

Once I'm without this burden, I'll be the most known criminal.

You stared at the ground, grinning like a maniac, when you suddenly stopped in your tracks at the sound of a shriek.