☾Chapter 10 - A Little Hut In The Wilderness☽

*Third Person POV*

Abruptly, your mind went blank. No emotion was shown on your face, your mind no intent of anything, but hurt. You wanted hurt all who disobeyed the all mighty you! Your eyes were bland, as your pupils spread across the span of your eyes, making it a pool of blackness.

"Kill..." You murmured, when suddenly your wings emerged from your back, and a tearing sound was heard as your uniform was ripped at the back. Your wings emerged, and grew larger with each breath you took. They were sharp, as usual, and glinted as a ray of sunlight was shown through the crack of the underground city.

Without another thought, a burst of foot-steps was heard by Levi, fast approaching, swift on their feet and quieter than usual. You charged at Levi, grabbing two knives from your leather jacket's pocket.

You shared a knife with each hand, spreading them apart as you darted towards Levi.

"All who disobey" You rapidly leaped into the air, and upon impact wrapped your legs around Levi's chest, causing him to fall forward. But, gladly his reflexes permitted him to put out his hands before colliding with the ground.

He grunted as your wings curved, the tip pointing directly at Levi's neck as he struggled, helplessly. You skimmed his neck with your knives, leaning down to his ear and whispering:

"Disobedience is very bad Levi... Consequences are lethal, dear," You cooed, Levi's eyes lighting up. But, not with fear. Mostly with determination. He knew something was wrong. You may have been a person who'd go up and ambush someone, but you wouldn't taunt them. Not after what you had experienced. You knew death was a touchy subject for all.

Without weapons, Levi swiftly elbowed your face. Causing you, in shock, to tumble back. He gained his standing position once again, and stared at your black eyes. Your devilish black eyes. You clutched your wound, but immediately released your grasp at realization of Levi looking at you. Blood dripped from your cheek as he had ripped some skin.

He quickly knitted his eyebrows, out of concern, but snapped back to reality as you charged at him once again. He hurriedly dodged, but happened to grab the collar of your uniform in the progress.

KILL!

Was all that you could manage to think as you repeatedly-attempted to- attack the corporal. But, this sudden movement had caused you to be overwhelmed with shock. Levi pulled you closer to him, and your outstretched wings quickly collapsed onto the ground and Levi's breath slammed into your nose.

You could feel heat rising to your cold cheeks and the corporal jerked you even closer to him, causing your lips to slam together as he leaned lower to your height.

Your eyes widened, you pupils contracted. While you did this, Levi's eyes shut tightly, as he smothered your lips with passion. Your lips molded together until, everything came back to you.

You shoved the corporal away with force, and immediately turned a bright hue of red, covering your entire face. Your wings blasted upwards, hooking onto the ceiling of the underground city. With that, you launched yourself into the air, and stopped at the top of the city.

You cocooned yourself in your wings as they soften. You squeezed your eyes tight, in denial of what had just happened.

He just stole your first kiss.

You grazed your finger to your lips, unable to believe they had collided with another. And of everyone, corporal Levi's lips. His smug dirty lips. His stupid fucking lips had touched yours! Anger quickly flooded your face, replacing the previous embarrassment.