Chapter 1.| Scouted

4 years later...

Rosé's POV

"Yah Wendy did you tune my guitar?!" I asked whispering loudly.

"Ne, just hold on.." She told me.

I sighed and sat down on my seat at the stage. I done a quick mic check on stage as Wendy returned just in time with both our tuned guitars.

"Good afternoon everyone." Wendy introduced. "Today we will be performing 'Last Dance' By Big Bang.

(Rosé)
🎤yeongweonhal jul aratdeon sarangdo jeomulgo ijen geu heunhan chingumajeo tteonaganeyo
naiga deureoseo na eoreuni doena bwayo wae ireoke buranalkka

(Wendy)
saramdeureun oneuldo gwageoe meomulgo sesangeun na eopshido jal doraganeyo ajigeun eoryeoseo na cheori an deuna bwayo wae ireoke babo gateulkka.

(Rosé)
amugeotdo eopshi geujeo haengbokhaehadeon ttaega eotgeuje gateunde geurae neomu meolli wabeoryeosseo nan gieogi an na~ hey
modeun ge cheoeumira seotulgo seolleigiman hae geu shijeol gieokdeuri ajikdo kkumman
gateunde nan~ jigeum eodiro ganeunji

(Wendy)
naneun i norael bureumyeo neoege doragal geoya areumdaweotdeon geudael dashi bol su itdamyeon
neowa i norael deureumyeo majimak chumeul chul geoya i sunganeul gieokhae eonjekkajirado just one last dance~🎤....

The crowd cheered so much for us, they even threw roses at us. We was a bit skeptical performing a K-pop song in our Coffee shop, as it was our first time and it isn't that popular in Australia.

"See, did you hear that applause?" Wendy asked covering part of her ear with her hand. "And you wanted to back out last minute-"

"Yah Son Wendy!" I laughed pretending to hit her.

"Um excuse me Miss?" We turned to see a woman.

"Yes?" I asked.

"May I just say you two have beautiful voices." The woman complimented us in Korean.

"Ah Kamnsamnida." We bowed.

"Would you like to become a trainee in Korea?" She asked handing her card to us.

BigHit entertainment? Sounds so familiar. . .

"Omo, Rosé-ah what do you think about it?" Wendy asked me as her eyes lit up upon hearing the offer.

"It sounds good I guess, but what about the Coffee shop-"

"We can take care of that. You can leave tonight." The woman calmly told us.

"Yes that would be amazing!" Wendy squealed.

"Wait-"

"Okay, getting packing tonight, we will be in touch later on today." The woman bowed and left.

"Holy SHIT! We're going to be famous!" Wendy squeaked.

"Without my consent Wendy." I sighed at her.

"Mianhae. Now let's close up and go home to pack." Wendy apologised and we done so.

We went home and packed. The woman did actually contact us somehow and told us to meet and Clarington Airport for 10am.
-
The next morning we left our house with our suitcases and everything to meet the woman at the air port. We greeted her and then boarded the plane.