Chapter 6.|Jealous

Rosé's POV

"Wow. Just wow." Yoongi oppa replied to me after I told him the aftermath of mine and Jimin's divorce.

"Yeah I know right, and after everything I still have to see him everyday. In love with another girl..." I said sadly.

"You don't still have feelings for him right? Because that will crush Jungkook." Suga warned me.

"I don't. Jungkook is the one that keeps me whole, he's always there for me and I'm so lucky to have him by my side." I said proudly.

"Well just keep him close." Suga smiled.

"Will do." I smiled back and Jungkook returned.

"Hey guys, hope I didn't take to long." Jungkook said whilst sitting down. "What were you two talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh nothing."

Jimin's POV

*skipped to a few hours after lunch, at the building*

I was going to go get a drink after practice but then I saw Chaeyoung in the dance room and I decided to approach her.

"Annyeong Chaeyoung-" I said approaching her from behind and she squealed.

She turned around shocked.

"OMO Jimin don't scare me like that!" She said scared and I laughed. So cute.

"Anyways how are you these days?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm fine I guess, just training gets to me sometimes."

"How's your relationship with Jungkook?" I blurted out.

"Oh uh fine." She shyly smiled.

"Have you um.. you know.." (AN/ he's asking her have they had sex)

"Ani, we don't want to rush anything." She replied.

"Have you since me?"

"No Jimin."

My mouth turned into the shape of an 'O' and then everything became silent.

"How's your relationship with Seulgi?" She asked me.

"Great, I love being with her." I smiled and Chaeyoung nodded. I noticed she looked kinda sad hearing my words. Perhaps she's jealous? No I'm just overthinking, But she's with Jungkook...

"You know you don't have to be so shy around me Chaeyoung." I smiled at her and tucked a piece of her hair bed behind her ear.

She turned away and blushed.

"Jamless kid." She muttered.

"Yah what did you just say?!" I asked and punched her shoulder softly. 

"Oww Jimin!" She laughed. It's nice to see her smile around me again.

"Do you remember when I threw that dodgeball at you in school?" I asked her, reminiscing about the past.

"Which gave me a concussion on my head?'' She asked cockily.

"Yeah." I laughed. "Sorry about that though."

"It's okay Jimin." She smiled. "You never really told me why you bullied me though."

"Oh, well..-"

"Did you like me?" Chaeyoung asked with big eyes.

Well clearly, and I still kinda do now... I think.

"You could say that, I was just very confused about my feelings towards you because you wasn't really my type." I said whilst rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Oh yeah because your type was sluts?" She mimicked.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" I laughed and punched her.

"Stop being mean to me!" She whined and I laughed.

She's beautiful.

Seulgi's POV

I entered the building to find Jimin because he wasn't replying to my texts.

And then I heard two familiar laughs.

"Stop being mean to me!" Chaeyoung said in a cringe way.

Is she trying to seduce my boyfriend? This bitch is trying it with the wrong person.

I cleared my throat loudly and they both looked at me in shock.

"I see you guys are having fun." I giggled sarcastically.

"Unnie we was just talking-"

"Save it Chaeyoung." I cut her off.

"Seulgi don't talk to her like that." Jimin told me.

My eyes widened in shock.

"Um JIMIN why are you choosing her side? What is she to you? Am I your girlfriend or is it little Chaeyoung?" I asked mockingly.

"There shouldn't be sides in the first place because we was only talking-"

"Oh yeah and why haven't you been picking up my calls?" I asked folding my arms.

Jimin looked around in his pocket and soon found his phone.

"Oh it was on silent all this while." He told me.

"Yeah yeah Jimin. Well I'm SORRY if I was disturbing anything!" I said sarcastically and left but then Jimin grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"You don't need to act like this, you know I love you and you are the only girl that matters to me the most." Jimin told me as he placed his arms around my waist. I buried my left cheek into his chest and faced Chaeyoung with a smirk on my face and then she walked out. She looked like she was gonna burst into tears any second- okay that was an exaggeration but she looked very sad. Crybaby.

If you think I'm done with you Park Chaeyoung, you got another thing coming.

AN// Seulgi is crazy omo