Chapter 14.| Special Chapter -Flashback Pt 2

Jungkook's POV

She felt familiar. Her neck rested in the crook of my neck and everything came flooding back.

"It was you!" I said in realisation.

Seulgi pulled away and looked confused.

"W-what are you talking about?" She stuttered.

"Stop playing innocent. It doesn't fucking suit you." I growled at her fake expressions.

"Jungkook stop, you're scaring me." She breathed out as I neared closer to her. I pointed my first finger at her forehead, causing her head to lean back.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I asked her.

She shook her head violently.

I leaned closer and whispered into her ear.

"You might think your plan was smart but it wasn't. You're the one who seduced me. In my fucking sleep. Why would you try to ruin Chaeyoung and I's relationship? Or... do you like me?" I whispered, sending shivers down her spines.

She scoffed and breathed uncontrollably. "Jungkook, what makes you think I like you?" She asked mockingly.

I scoffed at her words.
"Aish this girl. You know what, just watch out Kang Seulgi, watch out." I warned her as I walked away, leaving her dumbfounded.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" She screamed at my walking figure.

Seulgi's POV

I went back into the dorm to see Chaeyoung in a crying mess as she was surrounded by all the members.

I scoffed at the messy view in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Seulgi, not now." Wendy glared at me.

"Whatever, you guys love to make me the bad guy." I retorted and walked into my room.

Jimin's POV

10:39
My phone read.

I don't even want to go home. I'm just so angry and I don't even know why. The image if Taehyung kissing Chaeyoung just never left. I threw my bottle of soju at the wall and watched it shatter into pieces. Just like my heart.

I collapsed onto the park bench. No one knew who I was since I had my hood, sunglasses and face mask on.

*F L A S H B A C K* 4 1/2 years ago.

"PARK JIMIN!" My appa called out at me.

"WHAT?! How can you tell me to divorce her?!" I shouted back at him with tears streaming down my face.

"Jimin you are 16 years of age. It's time to grow up and get a job!" My eomma told me.

"A job?! I'm a trainee for goodness sake!" I told my eomma angrily.

"Don't you dare use that tone to your eomma!" My appa shouted.

"I'm not-"

"If you do not listen to our orders, I'll make your life and Chaeyoung's life a living hell!" Appa threatened me.

"Do your worst. Nothing is going to keep us away from each other because we love each other!" I shouted.

"Jimin please-"

"Don't touch him Hyejung! He doesn't deserve your comfort!" Appa told eomma.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm done hearing this bull-"

"YOU'RE MOVING TO JAPAN!" Appa shouted.

My eyes widened and I turned around.

"Japan?!"

"Yes Japan! You will go live with Yuta, your cousin!"

"I don't even speak Japanese, and what about -"

"Your trainee days will be over. And that's not it. I'll cut off Chaeyoung's family's company and make them penniless. Is that what you really want for her? You want her to be penniless. She'll live on the streets, and believe me, I will and can make that happen." My appa said.

I sighed and kicked the table in frustration.

"Be angry all you want! YOU ARE GETTING DIVORCED!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Only if she knew why I signed the divorced papers without her consent.

I can't believe her family never told her why. It's no use now if I tell her, it's not like she'll drop everything and come back to me. She's happier with Jungkook, she's always been.

AN// okay so this is the last of the flashback chapters from the book 1. So now you know why Jimin had to divorce her and why Chaeyoung moved back to Australia (which was told in part 1), he simply did it out of love and he wouldn't dare to go against his parents because he himself already knew his parents can make that happen.

PLEASE READ THE BOOK 1 OTHERWISE THE STORY WILL NOT MAKE SENSE.