Chapter 4.|Yours

Rosé's POV

I told Jungkook what happened between me and Jimin, but I didn't tell him everything, I just felt like he didn't really need to know. (AN/ mian, you will find out later what actually happened)

Jimin's POV

Lately, I've started talking to Seulgi and turns out she's really nice plus she's very attractive. This all started at the club a few nights ago.

SeulgiBear🐻❤️: Annyeong Jimin.
Me: Annyeong.

SeulgiBear🐻❤️: How are you? I haven't talked to you in a couple days.
Me: Oh, I've just been busy I guess, just had a lot of schedules.

SeulgiBear🐻❤️: Omo mianhae Jimin-ssi, i forgot you're an idol and I'm probably disturbing you.. what would someone like you talk to a trainee like me...
Me: Ani, I enjoy talking to you Seulgi-ssi, it's nice to have some normal friends I guess.

SeulgiBear🐻❤️: Oh Okay, that's good I guess.
Me: What are you doing?

SeulgiBear🐻❤️: Oh I'm on my way to the practice room.
Me: Perfect, meet me there.

I locked my phone and waited for Seulgi to come. She can be a really awkward and shy person around me which is super cute, but she has this amazing character and personality.

"Jimin?" I turned to see Seulgi standing at the door. I smiled at her and she walked towards me.

"Annyeong Seulgi." I greeted.

"Annyeong Jimin-ssi." She greeted back. "I'm glad you told me to meet you here, I-i wanted to show you my dancing.. You're such a good dancer oppa and I just wanted your advice, If you don't mind.."

"Ani, its fine, show me!" I said interested.

She nodded and went to go bring a chair. She brought out her phone and played a slow ish song.

*Red Velvet Be Natural🎧*

She started dancing on the chair. The dance was quite sexy and made me feel a certain way. Her gaze is everything, I could easily tell she had a growing passion for dance, just like me and that made me smile. But then I heard Chaeyoung's voice.

Right I forgot, they're in the same group...

My expression changed which caused Seulgi to stop dancing and pause the music. She walked towards me.

"So, how was it?" Seulgi asked me biting down on her lip.

I smiled and clapped slowly.

"You're amazing Seulgi."

"Gomawo Jimin." She grinned at me.

"But... When you do that body roll... you should do it more like this." I told her and showed her.

"Oh like this?" She asked trying to do it the same way like me.

"Ani." I said as I came right behind her and placed my hands on her hips. "Like this." We started to do the body roll together and I was pretty much turned on by her. She suddenly turned around, Since I was so close behind her, and our faces met.

I just felt a growing tension in the air as we gazed deeply into each others eyes and her eyes were telling me something but I knew it was something sensual.

"Kiss me Jimin." She whispered and i proceeded without a doubt. Her lips felt soft and smooth against mine. She pulled away after 5 seconds and I hugged her afterwards.

I think I'm catching feelings for Seulgi.

Rosé's POV

"Ugh it's so cold today, at least I won't be here for too long..." I muttered to myself as I opened the door and entered the building.

I walked around trying to find the recording studio to practise our new song until something caught my eye.

Jimin and Seulgi? What are they doing...

Omo he kissed her?!

They're kissing?

They're fucking kissing.

"Oh my god I just can't do this anymore!" I shouted and pushed open the door that let me in and ran out of the building.

Tears couldn't stop streaming from my eyes.

It's been 5 fucking years, why can't I just get over the stupid Park Jimin!

I sat down on the cold grass and found stones nearby. I began to throw them into the pond out of anger.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!!" I asked angrily and then someone familiar called my name.

"Chaeyoung?!" Jungkook shouted and ran towards me.

I immediately found myself in his arms.

"I'm so glad you're here Jungkook." I told him facing his chest. He pulled me off his chest and faced me.

"Why what happened?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing, I just get angry for no reason, I'm just happy you are here Jungkook." I forced a weak smile at him.

"I'll always be here for you Chaeyoung." He told me and pulled me into another hug.

"I love you so much Jungkook." I confessed. He faced me.

"What, y-you love me?!" He asked confused.

"Yes I do Jungkook, it took me so long to realise, but you're always here when I need you and I can always go to you when-"

He cut me off and kissed my lips.

"Chaeyoung I've been waiting for you to say that to me, and I love you so much." He confessed which brightened up my mood so much.

I pulled him into another kiss but this one was more passionate, more loving, more sensual. We pulled away after 15 seconds.

"So does that mean you're officially mine?" He asked happily.

"Yes it does Jungkook, I'm officially yours."

AN// semi cringe chapter :( sorry if it's too short I apologise.