Chapter 10.| Baby?

Rosé's POV

I became really thirsty in the middle of the night and somehow it woke me up.

I walked down the stairs gently and then I overhead Jimin shouting on the phone.

"Stop calling me!"
"I don't care if the baby is mine or not, I'm not involved."
"So you're pregnant all of a sudden, the same time you lost your job?!"
"They can take all your shit out of your house I don't care!"
"If you live on the streets it is not my problem! Now fuck off stop calling me!" He shouted and ended the call.

Jimin has a baby?!

With another woman...

I've never seen him this angry before. And it's actually scaring me.

"Jimin are you okay? I overheard-"

"You didn't over hear shit Chaeyoung." Jimin spat back at me. "Don't tell anyone about what you just heard, arraseo?" I asked me right up in my face and walked away. 

He must be in big trouble, he's never talked to me like that before and it made me quite sad.

I sighed and grabbed a water bottle and went to bed.

Jimin's POV

"I was too rude to her wasn't I?" I asked myself. I was just angry in the moment.

I sighed and walked up the stairs to enter her room. I sat by the side of her bed and examined her sleeping face.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you. A lot of bad stuff happened after you left me Chae, but soon you'll be mine again." I told her softly as I stroked her hair. Before I knew it, I was about to place my lips against hers but then I realised that it's just wrong.

"I'm with Seulgi, I shouldn't be doing this." I muttered.

And everything turned black.

"AHHH JIMIN!" Chaeyoung screamed early in the morning.

"What?" I groaned half asleep.

She checked her whole body with her hands and looked around.

"What did we do last night??!" She asked me consciously.

"Nothinggg." I groaned. She was daydreaming about something and then I looked down to notice that her underwear was showing because her shirt lifted.

"JIMIN!" She shouted noticing was I was staring at and hit me with a pillow.

"I'm still angry at you." She pouted.

"Mianhae, I was just angry in the moment that's all." I explained.

"I know it's none of my business, but can you tell me what happened?" Chaeyoung asked shyly.

I sat up and leaned closer to her face with a smirk on mine. I could feel her quick breathing and she closed her eyes. I tried to hold in my laughter because she's so scared.

I flicked her forehead hard and she got angry.

I started to laugh loudly.

"Did you think, that, I was, going to kiss, you?!" I asked between laughs.

Her face grew red with embarrassment.

"No, I was just scared that's all." She told me with her head hung low.

I sighed and pushed her chin up with my two fingers so that she could look at me.

"I'm only teasing you?" I smiled at her.

She sighed and forced a smile back at me.