Chapter 16.| Love or Lust

Jimin's POV

It was 9pm and I was out with Seulgi.

We done a lot of shopping which made us hungry so we went around in the food court.

Then I saw a familiar figure. 3 actually. I saw Chaeyoung laughing and eating with Irene and Taehyung in Five Guys.

"Lets eat in here."

There was quite a long line for food and then I realised it was all in English.

Ahh what am I going to do?

"Jimin oppa what are you going to order? Seulgi asked whilst tugging on my arm. "I don't know because I can't speak English..."

I looked at Chaeyoung and she was obviously having a good time. Taehyung even had his arm around her which made me unsteady.

I walked towards her not even noticing that my hand was shaking gently.

"Uhh Chaeyoung?" I called out and she stopped eating to look at me. She didn't look very happy.

"Yeah?"

"C-can you help me order?" I asked her and she got up and took my menu.

"Tell me which one you want." She said.

"This one." I pointed at the double cheeseburger with fries and orange fanta.

We walked to the counter together.

"Yes ma'am what would you like?" The worker asked.

"Can I haveu a duble cheeseu buger-" Seulgi struggled to say.

"Just stop Seulgi." Chaeyoung grabbed the menu from her which made me chuckle a bit. Feisty.

"I would like to order a Double Cheeseburger with Fries and an Orange Fanta." Chaeyoung ordered with a perfect accent.

"I want that too!" Seulgi whined at me.

"Make that two." Chaeyoung added.

"Okay, your total is $23.56."

I nodded and brought out my wallet, I was about to pay the man but then Chaeyoung stopped me.

"Aish Jimin you didn't change your money did you? You can't pay with Korean Won in America." She informed me.

She sighed and brought out her wallet to pay for our meal.

"Keep the change." She told the guy and left before I could even say thank you.

Wow.

-
*at home*

Rosé's POV

I went downstairs to go to the gym to release some of my stress.

I looked around the house to see that no one was around and then bumped into something hard.

"Oww!" I whined as I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Jungkook peering at me with his big eyes.