Chapter 9.|Night With Jimin

Rosé's POV

"Ne, arasseo, kamsamnida." I bowed as the nurse left. She discharged me and I packed my bags to go home. I didn't call anyone because I didn't want to disturb anyone, I still felt a bit light headed, but that's why I still have the pills the nurse gave me.

I left the hospital and walked to our dorm since it was walking distance. I reached the door to see a note pinned on the door with my name on it.

'To Chaeyoung.' It read.

'We hope you're feeling better! Sorry that we are not home to welcome you TT, we've had a surprise debut special all the way in Daegu, such a shame you can't be with us Chaeyoung. Please do call us if you have any problems and we are thinking of you! Saranghaeyo Hwaiting!❤️❤️❤️'

I smiled at their thoughtful note, I guess it was probably a big deal so they had to go.

Next question, where am I going?

Fuck, I don't have a key so I can't get in.

Great.

I sat down in front of the house wondering where I'm going to sleep at tonight.

My parents are in Australia.
Jennie's in Japan.
I don't have any contact of Hyunjung.

Ugh that's it I guess, I never really had a lot of friends anyways.

I sighed and got up because there was only one more person I could go to. It wasn't really the best choice but I guess i had to.

I reached my old house.

I don't even know if Jimin still lives here.

I covered myself and neared the house. The lights were on, and then I saw him.

Ugh looks like I'm staying here tonight.

I ringed the doorbell.

I started to sweat.

Jimin opened the door surprised.

"Chaeyoung what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked without much confidence.

"Well yeah, this is kinda still your house but why can't you stay at your dorm?"

"I'll explain later, let me in it's cold." I whined.

"Oh mianhae." He said and opened the door even wider to let me in.

"Wow the house hasn't changed at all."
I said looking around.

"Yeah, I know right. Do you want something to eat?" Jimin asked me as I propped myself onto the couch.

"Can food mend a broken heart?" I asked sadly. He sighed and looks down. "Mian, I'm not trying to make you sad as well.." I apologised.

"It's okay, you're allowed to be sad." Jimin told me. I nodded and the tears started to flow again.

Jimin sighed and walked towards the couch. He let me into his embrace and I sobbed loudly as he stroked my hair.

"Stop crying, you know I hate seeing you like this Chaeyoung-ah." He said softly.

I looked up. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I still care about you." He told me as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks Jimin."

-
Me and Jimin watched a movie together.

"Wah the film was so good!" Jimin exclaimed. I nodded in agreement and he looked over at me. "You okay now Chaeyoungie?" He asked as he tugged on my cheeks. I giggled. "Ne I'm fine." I smiled.

We both went to our rooms since it was late. I laid on my bed for a bit but then I realised that I had no pyjamas. I sighed and went to Jimin's room.

I knocked a few times and no one answered.

"Jimin do you have any-"

I opened the door and he was shirtless.

His hair was dripping wet.

Then a drop of water rolled down his abs.

ASDFGHJKLOUTVWEUUIESS.

We just stared at each other and then I came back to my senses.

"YAH, put on some clothes!" I shouted whilst covering my eyes.

"Well you are in my room." Jimin said. "And you're still here." He said walking towards me. "So I assume you want to see me get dressed?" He asked me and pulled of his towel slowly and I saw his V line.

Damnnnnnnn

"BYUNTAEEEEE!" I screamed and ran into my room.

I entered my room realising that I still don't have any sort of sleepwear so I sent a text to Jimin hoping that he would give me something to wear of his.

9:57
my phone read.

It's been 10 minutes why hasn't he replied or given me pajamas.

I sighed and just decided to sleep in my underwear.

I pulled off my trousers and took of my shirt.

I turned around to see Jimin staring at me.

"JIMIN!" I screamed and I threw my top at him.

"You left the door half open and started stripping yourself you can't blame me." He said trying to act innocent. "Anyways just wear this for now." Jimin told me and threw his red oversized shirt at me.

"Knock next time Jimin." I told him and walked away.

"Mmm Chaeyoung you have a sexy body." I turned to see Jimin biting down on his lip.

I quickly put on his shirt and ran to shut the door in his face but he stopped the door somehow.

"Look at you blushing aww." Jimin teased and I grew more angry.

"Go away Jimin!" I shouted and closed the door. I heard him laughing from outside but I ignored it and went into bed.