Chapter 12.| Choice

Author's POV

"Taehyung there's nothing-"

"Look again Chaeyoung!" He said almost shouting.

Chaeyoung peered even closer and suddenly he turned around and kissed her lips.

Everyone glared at them in shock, especially Jungkook and Jimin.

"I'm done eating." Jimin announced coldly and threw his napkin aggressively onto the table.

Everyone was shocked at his sudden reaction.

Chaeyoung stared as him as he walked past her but he didn't even give her a second look.

Seulgi scoffed and stood up.

"Aish Park Chaeyoung! How many boyfriends do you have! I don't want any of our members to be seen as a girl who jumps from one guy to the next you little slu-" Seulgi shouted angrily at Chaeyoung before getting cut off.

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Jungkook stood up aggressively which caused the table to shake as he shouted at Seulgi.

Seulgi flinched at his sudden movements and Chaeyoung gasped.

"My business between me and Chaeyoung is none of your business so your commentary is not needed. Chaeyoung didn't kiss Taehyung he did so just shut up and stop being so fucking disgusting and rude for once in your life Kang Seulgi!" Jungkook told her and left the room.

Everyone was left in shock especially Chaeyoung.

All the attention was averted to her and this caused her to run off in tears.

Wendy gasped at her. Taehyung sighed and ran after her. Wendy turned to Seulgi.

"Look at what you've done to her." Wendy said to Seulgi Coldly.

"What me? I-it's not my fault-" Seulgi stuttered in Denial.

"Save it Seulgi. Just save it." Wendy hushed Seulgi and she looked down at her plate.

"Chaeyoung wait!" Taehyung called after her.

Chaeyoung sobbed as she tried to close her bedroom door in Taehyung's face but he was too strong and eventually got in.

"Taehyung go away!" Chaeyoung cried at him. He suddenly got hold of her.

"Hajima!" She stuttered as he pulled her into his embrace.

She cried wetting his shirt with tears. "Mianhae Chaeyoung-ssi." He cooed into her ear whilst stroking her hair to calm her down.

Chaeyoung soon pulled away and faced him. "Why would you do that Taehyung, in front of Jungkook?"

"I had a reason to. "

"No you didn't Taehyung!" She shouted.

"It's because I love you!"

Chaeyoung gasped.

"Aniyo, t-that came out wrong." Taehyung stuttered. "I meant that I love all of you."

Chaeyoung looked at him confused.

"Yes, you, Jimin and Jungkook. You guys have always been my best-friends since our school days and I just can't!" Taehyung shouted in stress.

"You can't what?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I just don't want to see this stupid love triangle ruin our friendship!" Taehyung confessed. "I only done that for their reactions. Think about it.

Jimin was clearly not happy because he left the table straight away and he was flaming red. And Jungkook really loves you because after you two kinda broke up, he didn't let Seulgi talk to you like that, I mean if he didn't love or care about you, would he defend you like that in front of everyone? Jimin is really bad at hiding his expressions but Jungkook held it in although he was probably even angrier than Jimin." Taehyung explained.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at Taehyung's theory.

"Yeah it's crazy I know, but I done that for you. You really do need to decide who you are happier with. Were you happier with Jimin or Jungkook?" Taehyung asked her and left the room, allowing her to sink in the information.

Chaeyoung sighed and collapsed onto her bed, digesting what Taehyung had just told her.

"Who am I really happier with?" Chaeyoung asked herself.

AN// sorry for having this chapter being split into multiple chapter, I'm just trying to keep the suspense up lool don't hate me 🙂.