Chapter 17.| A Drunken Confession

Jimin's POV

My love for Chaeyoung becomes bigger and stronger each day. My heart broke into pieces after I saw her kiss Jungkook.

But what about me?...

I need to move on.

I just ignored what I had just saw and went to my room.

-
*the next day, at night*

I came downstairs to see everyone sitting down and watching TV.

"Yo Jimin." Suga greeted me.

"Jiminiee!" Seulgi squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged her back and Then I saw something that I wish I didn't see.

I saw Chaeyoung and Jungkook in the pool together. Kissing.

So they're back together.

"Jimin what are you looking at-"

"I'm leaving."

I left the house and went down to the bar.

Thank god this hotel has a bar.

After ordering a drink or 2 I brought out my phone and soon found myself scrolling through pictures of me and Chaeyoung nearly 5 years ago.

I was so happy. We was.

The way we looked at each other meant a lot but now, she barely wants to make eye contact with me, she doesn't act the same anymore.

Rosé's POV

"I'm gonna get something to eat Jungkook." I told him.

"Okay but don't take too long, unless last night will happen." Jungkook warned with a smirk plastered on his face.

I chuckled and left.

I looked for a nearby restaurant but failed to do so.

Guess the bar will have to do.

I sat down near a drunken guy at the counter.

"Yes what would you like young lady?" The barman asked.

"Do you sell food here?" I asked unsure.

"No.. we only sell fruit at the most I'm afraid."

"Okay may I have some strawberries and grapes please."

"Okay 1 second."

The drunken guy looked up at me.

"Chaeyoung?" Jimin muttered and my eyes widened in shock.

"Jimin?! Omo gwenchana?" I asked. His hair was all roughed up and he had tear stains on his cheek.

Why was he crying?

"Love is such a painful thing isn't?" Jimin chuckled sarcastically. " It makes you want to do so many bad things because you simply can't get that 1 person out of 7 billion people in this world."

"Jimin is everything okay?"

"No NOTHINGS OKAY!" He shouted.

"Jimin we're in a bar-" I whispered.

"Mianhae Chaeyoung-ssi. I messed us up so much. And now you're happier with another man." Jimin said with tears streaming down his face.

My heart broke seeing him like this.

"Jimin I don't understand-"

"When I lost you, I started to do a lot of bad things. I used to hurt myself and other people. I ruin everything I touch somehow because I'm disgusting and I don't deserve to be on this planet called 'earth'. I only betrayed you because I was trying to save us. But it all backfired on me. You left me and when you left, you took my soul with you. You're my heartbeat Park Chaeyoung. You're the other half that I need to be whole again. I may seem normal and happy but deep down I'm not. And that's what matters the most. I'm actually broken inside. Shattered. Destroyed. Damaged. Some call it fate, some call it love at first sight but I don't call it anything. Because it's natural. When you meet that one person, no word or theory can describe how they make you feel. You just know. And I knew. I'll admit when I first set eyes on you, you was just my next target but then I actually got to know you. I felt like nothing mattered in the world. I felt like it was just only you and me in this cold, lonely world. Your smile, the way you act, the way you present yourself all had a impact on me. It's little but it means a lot. You meant a lot to me and you still do. You'll probably say I'm crazy or blinded by love but I'm just saying this simply because I can. And I love you Park Roséanne. Always have. Always will." Jimin confessed and he slammed his lips onto mine.

I was paralysed after hearing his words. Tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks as I felt his lips against mine.

Jimin's lips tasted bitter because of the alcohol but the kiss was still sweet.

He soon broke the kiss and stumbled away from the bar, leaving me in a crying and confused mess.

AN// how do you guys feel about Jimin's confession?.