Chapter 3.|Lunch

Rosé's POV

After I paid the taxi man, I entered the dorm and threw myself onto my bed.

'Why did Jimin help me?' I asked myself clenching onto my pillow.

'I'm overthinking everything.. why do I even care.. we're not married anymore so he's not my problem.'

*Knock knock*

I got up from my bed wondering who could that be at this time.

"Jungkook?"

"Oh you're here? I got worried when you didn't come back to the club." He said entering my house.

"Yeah, I had s-something to deal with." I forced a weak smile.

He smiled back at me and cupped my cheek in his hand. "Well don't ever do that to me again, you know I care so much about you." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I know Jungkook, gomawo."

-
NEXT DAY

*In the dance room*

"Okay girls, let's take a break!" Irene breathed out.

"Ne Unnie!" We smiled in unison.

"Woah Chaeyoung, you're a really good dancer!" Seulgi told me as she approached me.

"Thanks unnie, you too." I smiled back.

"Wait you went to the same school as Jimin right?"

"Ne." I said.

"I think I kinda like him." She smiled at twirled her long brown hair. A drop of sweat fell down from my forehead and my breathing became unsteady.

"Could you talk to him for me?" She asked.

"Uh, I don't know because we aren't really on good terms..." I told her.

"Oh, it's okay then." She smiled back at me and left.

Phew.

"Chaeyoungie!" I turned to see Jungkook running to me.

"Ne Jungkook?" I asked him.

"I want to take you out to eat lunch." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and dragged me which made me blush.

"Bye girls!" I shouted back at them.

Wendy's POV

"Aww they're so cute!" Yeri cooed.

"Yeah I know, I think they went out when they were in school together." I told them.

"Oh really?" Seulgi said suspiciously. "Oh yeah guys I forgot to say, I think I have a crush on Jimin from BTS!" She squealed.

My eyes widened.

"And I asked Chaeyoung to talk to him for me, but she said they aren't on good terms anymore which is a shame."

"Yeah that's because they were fucking married." I muttered quietly under my breath.

"What did you say Wendy?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh nothing Unnie." I smiled at her and she smile back to continue talking about Jimin.

This is not good.

If Seulgi and Jimin end up together then what's going to happen to Chaeyoungie, Aish Jimin better not go for Seulgi, it's just not right.

Rosé's POV

Jungkook took me to a really nice restaurant that served Korean/Australian cuisine.

"Since you've been in Korea for a little while, I figured you might miss some of your Australian food." Jungkook smiled at me.

"You're so thoughtful Kookie!" I smiled at him and tugged on his soft cheeks.

We laughed and then he called the waitress to order.

Whilst he was ordering, I examined his perfect face. His big brown eyes, milky skin with a beautiful complexion, a small cute nose, soft, pink, kissable lips and that chiselled, sharp jawline.. and that smile...

Why didn't I choose him?

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" Jungkook waved at me, bringing me back to my senses.

"Yah why was you staring at my face like that? And what are you thinking?.." he asked, pointing at my forehead with his long finger.

"Nothing!" I lied.

"Bet it was about how handsome I am." He winked at me.

God he's so sexy.

"Maybe?" I giggled at started to blush.

"Aw you're blushing!" Jungkook pointed out and I touched my burning cheeks in embarrassment.

"Oh our foods here! Gomawo." Jungkook told the waiter and we began eating.

I had Pikelets (Australian pancake) with some bacon and Jungkook oppa had kimchi fried rice.

I gobbled down the food because I was so hungry and I just missed the taste of Australian food. I was about to eat another bite until Jungkook placed his hand onto mine.

"Yah, stop eating so fast, do you want to get sick?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes and I laughed at his seriousness.

Jungkook looked deeply at me after I finished laughing. He neared closer to me with a napkin in his hand, I moved back at his sudden movements but he pulled me in even closer. I thought he was about to kiss me because we was at a breathing distance but then he used the napkin to wipe the corner of my mouth.

"Aish Chaeyoung-ssi, messy eater." He said as he wiped my mouth and sat back in his seat.

I turned a light shade of pink because of what just happened.

"Chaeyoung what really happened to you and Jimin hyung?"

AN// Sorry if this chapter is boring, I'm really sorry.