Chapter 7.|Seulgi's Plan Part 1

Seulgi's POV

I've honestly tried to deal with Chaeyoung's poor and slutty behaviour but enough is enough! Someone must know something, someone dumb.... very dumb.... ooh

I know exactly who.

To: ......

Omo please come to our dorm ppalli!

From: .....

Noona what is it?! Where's Jimin?

To:.....

I don't know, please come!

-

*knock knock*

He's here!

"Hello noona-"

"Quick get in!" I told him and dragged him inside our dorm.

"Okay, tell me everything you know about Chaeyoung and Jimin." I ordered.

"Well it's a pretty long story, a lot of stuff happened between them-"

"Which is?" I asked.

"Has Jimin told you anything yet?" He asked me.

"Nope, not one bit." I clenched through my teeth.

"Then it's not my place to say-"

Okay I'm really getting impatient here!

"Oh! Silly me, would you like a drink? Something strong perhaps?" I asked, gliding my finger down his chest.

"Oh um Jin hyung told me I'm not allowed to drink.. I say too much."

"Well Jin hyung is not here?" I smiled.

I went into Irene's personal drink cabinet that she hasn't touched in years and tried to find the strongest.

Vodka looks the strongest?

How strong is it ?

I opened it to smell it and I was already taken back my the smell so I'm guessing it's strong.

I poured some in a cup and because he is such a kid, I decided to add a bit of sugar to make it taste sweet.

"Here you go! A nice sweet and strong drink!" I forcefully smiled and handed it to him.

He took a sip and his face scrunched up but I kept talking to him about some random stuff to keep him going.

"Okay, that's enough." I said and took the drink away from him. I don't want him to get too drunk.

"Hehe Unnie you look funny." He teased and laughed uncontrollably.

"Yeah yeah yeah now what happened between Chaeyoung and Jimin?" I asked.

"Oh well, Jimin used to bully her."

"Is that it?"

"Oh then she moved schools."

"Carry it on." I said sternly.

He looked up and scratched his hair.
"Um well I don't really remember the rest."

I chuckled and went nearer to him.

"Well um they got married and lived with each other a like nearly a year I think, ouch my head hurts." He groaned.

THEY FUCKING GOT MARRIED?!

WHAT

OH MY GAWD

So that is why they are like that, is she trying to get into his pants or something.

"Yah wake up!" I said as I slapped his face repeatedly.

"Ne!" He shouted.

"Did they have sex?"

"Yeah definitely, they lived together and Jimin was a big byuntae back then and Chaeyoung is very attractive so-"

"Alright that's enough, you can go now."

He nodded and got up unsteadily. I rolled my eyes knowing that I had to help him so I helped him walk towards the door carefully.

"Hey what's that in your bag noona-" He asked reaching out to the blonde wig in my bag. I slapped his hand away.

"Mind your own business and Don't breathe a word about this anyone. Arrasso?" I warned.

He nodded and left.

Thank you Kim Taehyung, but that was only part 1. Of my plan, there's much more to come.

AN// triggered.

Seulgi isn't done yet BOYYYYYYY