Chapter 18.| Discovery

Rosé's POV

Jimin had left me dumbfounded, standing in the middle of the bar crying.

I came back to my senses and sobered up before leaving.

I entered the restroom and then caught my reflection in the mirror. And then I started to cry. 

I don't know if I should be happy or sad because of Jimin's confession.

I need to ignore it. He probably won't even remember in a couple hours and he was probably just chatting bullshit, he was drunk, so don't get any fucking ideas.

I always have to be harsh on myself, I don't need to sugarcoat anything.

"Oh my God are you okay?" A pretty Asian girl asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I flashed a weak smile at her. She sighed and brought out a little cute bag.

"You look like my shade." She muttered before dabbing some concealer under my eyes.

"Thanks so much." I smiled.

"It's okay and I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Krystal." Krystal held out her hand and I accepted.

"I'm Rosé." I shook her hand.

"Are you Korean?" She asked.

"Ne." I replied in Korean. "But I'm leaving the Us tomorrow to go back to Korea."

"Oh really? I wanted to hang out with you because you seem really cute and nice." Krystal grinned at me.

"You can just call me and we'll definitely meet up one day, if you come back to Korea." I told her.

We exchanged numbers and bid goodbyes.

I felt a bit better after talking to Krystal, I love making new friends.

-
*on the plane*

"Yah Chaeyoung!" Joy shouted.

"Hbdjnhghjmmm." I muttered.

"We have landed so get your stuff now." Joy told me.

I got up to get my luggage but it was too high for me to reach. I even stood on my tippy toes but I still failed to do so until I felt a familiar presence behind me.

"Lemme get that for you." I turned to see Jungkook smiling down at me.

"Aish, you're nearly as tall as me but you can't even get your own luggage." Jungkook teased as he passed me my suitcase.

"Whatever. Gomawo." I teased back.

Jimin's POV

My head hurts.

Aish why did I drink so much last night?

I can't remember a thing, but something tells me it involved Chaeyoung and Jungkook.

Why do I still let their stupid relationship affect me?!

I'm happy with my cute and sexy SeulgiBear-

"Jiminieee!" Seulgi screeched. "What are you thinking about?" Seulgi asked poking at my cheeks.

"You." I lied, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Aww Jimin I love you too much!"

"Love you too."

-
Seulgi's POV

After leaving the airport, I decided to come back with Jimin to his house for the first time.

He seemed really hesitant at first but come on, who could say no to this face ☺️️!

"Are your parents going to be there?" I asked Jimin nearing towards his house.

"Ani, I live alone." I replied.

Jimin unlocked the door and we I entered his house first.

I looked around in shock.

"You like?" Jimin asked.

"I love! I always knew you was rich, but not this rich! A family of 20 could probably live here!" I exclaimed.

I wonder why his parents gave him such a big room just for himself.

"Can I look upstairs?" I asked and he nodded.

I passed a room that once looked full but now is empty.

Hm maybe that was Chaeyoung's room?

I opened the door to Jimin's room and looked around.

"So this is where you sleep and do everything." I said in shock.

"Yup." Jimin simply said. "I'm gonna go get a drink do you want anything?" He offered.

I shook my head and he went down the stairs.

I examined his room, looking at the bits and bobs he had just laying around until something caught my eye.

It was a photo frame with a picture of me and him on it.

A stupid grin was slapped across my face as I stared at the picture in aw.

I placed the photo frame down and realised that I needed to go to the restroom.

I left the room, closing the door right behind me and walked to the bathroom and on my way I stopped at Chaeyoung's room.

It was quite a spacious bedroom. I looked around and noticed how dusty her room was which was kinda like her.

I opened her closet out of curiosity and to my surprise I saw only two school uniforms.

One that was black, which I could not identify and the other was a mustard colour with navy features.

I didn't even know she and all of Bangtan went SOPA together.

I looked at the uniforms in disgust because I couldn't imagine her in such beautiful uniforms like these.

After I placed them both in their original positions, I noticed a big brown box, hidden in the small corner of the closet.

What is this?

I opened the box which was labelled as 'ChaeMin💕.'

The box was filled of many photographs of Chaeyoung and Jimin and also some with BTS.

They looked really happy, I can't even lie.

I started to feel very angry! What is this feeling!

I threw the pictures back in the box aggressively and something new came to light.

A sex tape?

AN// please comment and vote on my story! Your opinions mean a lot to me.