Chapter 15.|First Night In The US

Rosé's POV

It's been a few days since BTS came to our dorms. Me and Seulgi have talked briefly but it's not the same. Jimin acts rude and just cold around me. Jungkook always stares at me but doesn't say anything, it's like his eyes are saying something... something that I cannot read.

I sighed and threw my book down onto the table in stress.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Wendy appeared as she rubbed on my shoulders to calm me down. "Thanks unnie." I thanked her.

"You're still stressed huh?" She asked and I nodded. "Between training and all this drama in my life, it's just too much for me to handle and I just want it to stop!"

"You can though."

I looked up at Wendy and she chuckled. "It's pretty obvious. Jungkook and Jimin both like you, so choose one of them and get over with." She told me as if choosing between them was as easy as pie. "But then there's Taehyung?" She asked herself with her mouth full.

"Unnie, it's not that easy. And Taehyung thinks the same, that's why he kissed me." I told her shyly.

"Oh so that's why he kissed you. To prove his point.....who knew Taehyung could actually come up with something smart?" Wendy asked and we both laughed.

-
"Huhhhhhhhhh a trip to where?!" I asked our manager.

"A trip to America, with BTS." Our manager informed us.

Oh my gawddd.

So I'm going to the US with BTS, more importantly Jimin and Jungkook.

"It's only for a week. We will be leaving tomorrow morning, so don't forget to pack. Go get some sleep now."

"Ne manager-nim, good night." We said in unison.

Seulgi turned to Joy.

"Ahh!" Seulgi screeched. "A whole week with my Jiminie, ah life just keeps getting better!" She said with heart-eyes😍.

"Aish you're in love with him too much." Joy teased.
-

I woke up yawning.

Aish, why am I awake so early?

6.07
My alarm clock read. 

I still had about 3 hours before we had to leave so I decided to do some yoga and get some breakfast before I got ready.

- 2 1/2 hours later

"Is everyone ready?" Irene asked us.

"Ne." We all said.

"Let's get going now, it's 8.30." I encouraged them and we all left. 

We arrived at the airport just before 9 and there was BTS waiting for us.

Our mangers greeted each other and we all boarded the plane.

"Ooh, CHAEYOUNG SIT NEXT TO ME!" Taehyung shouted loudly and I sat next to him.

"How is my bestie?" He asked me sipping on his apple juice. I chuckled at his cuteness. "I'm fine I guess you?"

"I'm good. So have you decided yet?" He asked curiously.