Chapter 13.| Tears

Author's POV

"Jimin!" Seulgi called out for him after catching up with him.

"What." Jimin asked Seulgi coldly.

"Jimin? Why are you acting this way?" Seulgi asked concerned.

"Just leave me alone, I want to be by myself." Jimin told her walking away.

Seulgi sighed and grabbed Jimin's face.

"Babe, look at me." Seulgi told him and grabbed his face to face her. He was a crying mess.

His eyes were red, puffy and soaked with tears. His beautiful blonde hair was also tangled and tousled.

"Jimin please tell me what's wrong?" Seulgi asked again.

"I don't want to talk about it-"

"Is it about Chaeyoung?"

Jimin looked Seulgi straight into her eyes and then avoided her eye contact.

Seulgi sighed because deep down she did know it was about Chaeyoung. He was angry because he had saw her kiss another man in front of him and he didn't like it. Seulgi took Jimin into her embrace rather than getting angry at him. Although she knew Jimin still liked Chaeyoung, Seulgi decided to ignore it and plot ways on how to make Jimin fall for her because Seulgi simply needed Jimin by her side. Many people don't know that Seulgi was once very depressed and she almost killed herself but luckily enough Irene unnie came in time to save her. They decided to keep it between themselves. Seulgi once let love and heartbreak take over her life, so this time she decided to not. Without Jimin right now, Seulgi would have returned back to self harm again.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would have done without you." Jimin muttered into her chest.

A big smile grew onto Seulgi's face after hearing those words because she felt like she was finally doing something right.

Jimin pulled away from her embrace.

"Seulgi, I think I'm going to go back home today." Jimin told her.

"Do you want me to come?" She asked.

"Ani, its fine, I just think I need some alone time. Just to cool off." Jimin said.

Seulgi nodded understandably and leaned in to kiss Jimin's lips very softly.

"Text me when you're home." She told him and Jimin nodded and left.

Seulgi watched Jimin's figure disappear as he walked off and she turned to face someone.

"Jungkook?!" She called out. He looked straight at her and carried on walking.

She grabbed his arm gently.

"Get off." Jungkook said coldly as he tried to shake her off but she wouldn't budge.

"Jungkook I'm sorry." She apologised. He sighed and turned to her.

"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me, you should be saying that to Chaeyoung." He told her.

Seulgi bit down on her lip and played with her fingers.

"Do you still love her?" Seulgi asked with a small voice.

Jungkook sighed and looked at her. "Of course I do. I made one stupid stupid mistake and it cost us our relationship. I always seem to let her slip through my fingers!"

"Mianhae Jungkook." Seulgi apologised again and hugged him.

After 5 seconds, Jungkook's expression changed drastically and he pulled away and started at Seulgi in shock.

"It was YOU."