jaehee kang- thunderstorm

Rain poured from the sky, the clouds from which it came from making everything gray and colorless. (Y/N) loved the rain, but there was one thing she didn't like.

BOOM

(Y/N) let out a small whimper. "No no no this can't be happening." She scrolled through her phone contacts. Seven was busy, Jumin was probably working, Zen was rehearsing for a very important role in a play, Yoosung was gaming, and Jaehee....(Y/N) instantly called her. Jaehee was on vacation.

"Hello?"

"Hi, umm, how are you Jaehee?" (Y/N) said nervously.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Are you alright? You sound-"

CRACKLE

Lightning shot across the sky. (Y/N) jumped.

"-troubled."

"Psshh, yeah Jaehee, I'm fine-"

BOOM

(Y/N) screamed. "Jaehee please come over the thunder and lightning scary I don't wanna die it's loud you have to help me please please please please pleeeeeease-"

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

Timeskippu ten minutes

Jaehee sat on the couch, with (Y/N)'s head on her lap. She stroked her hair. "It'll be okay....." she repeated constantly. Soon, (Y/N) fell asleep. Jaehee carefully sat her up and placed (Y/N) in her bed. As Jaehee was about to leave, she felt fingertips grazed her hand lightly.

"Don't.....go...." (Y/N) whispered, half asleep.

"W-what do you mean?" Jaehee stuttered. (Y/N) softly patted the empty spot on the bed beside her. Jaehee blushed and climbed onto the bed with her. Jaehee waited until (Y/N) was completely asleep, then wrapped her arms around her.

Jaehee sighed. "I can't believe I'm doing this. But....it feels right..." The rain stopped pouring as they both fell asleep together.

The end~
Part two soon